* Top cappers from every forum * List them here

I surf around and got a few that i look at.

The Rx

Ace-Ace: This dude is a god damn freak...

Tomorrow's Newspaper : Respect his plays

Eog

BlackBeard Pimp : If you guys don't know who he is.. you better wake the hell up, he must have a crystal balll ( no fucken joke )

Culver
: Respect his plays

Bucsfan
: Very solid always look/follow

The rest of the forums i have no clue about. There is marcelli in TFZ but i'll pass.

Keep em' commin.

TFZ1 has the best cappers by far.

micelli's record this year. Plays are from 1 to 5 units:

NCAA hoops 414-322 (+287.24 units)
NBA 25-18 (+8.05) He just started playing the NBA
Bases 26-19 (+7.25)

--------------------------------------

Tomorrow's Newspaper - His units are 1 to 3.
Bases 83-74 (+34.75 units)

We've been doing it since 2002 and recruit the best handicappers from each forum. Bucsfan is a former TFZ1 member. Loman's a member too but he doesn't drop in anymore. :(

roach23

Banned
During college hoops Micelli had plays higher than 5 units. I remember he'd often have 6-8 unit plays. And during the tourney i think he had some 10 unit plays.

raiders72001 said:
TFZ1 has the best cappers by far.

micelli's record this year. Plays are from 1 to 5 units:

NCAA hoops 414-322 (+287.24 units)
NBA 25-18 (+8.05) He just started playing the NBA
Bases 26-19 (+7.25)

--------------------------------------

Tomorrow's Newspaper - His units are 1 to 3.
Bases 83-74 (+34.75 units)

We've been doing it since 2002 and recruit the best handicappers from each forum. Bucsfan is a former TFZ1 member. Loman's a member too but he doesn't drop in anymore. :(

I'm insulted I've never even been invited there for coffee:rolleyes: :+sports2-

Cannon said:
Flippincoins at freewinners. This guy is unreal in NFL.

:+clueless
CANNON YOU COMPLETELY LOST ME ON THAT ONE, CHECK OUT THE TRACKERS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, GIMME A BREAK. THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER ONES THAT ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SHANE. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.

MY SON WON THE FREEWINNERS CONTEST, DOES THAT COUNT FOR SOMETHING. HIT OVER 65% ALL YEAR LONG.
:surprised:

AND HE IS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD.

:+wink-2+

SCI

EOG Enthusiast
Phball at SCI. He ripped up the NCAA Tourney and now ripping up the NBA.

9-0 last 9 plays.

Are there guys that can even match up with Ace-Ace or Blackbeard pimp.

Lots of documented plays under their belt this season with a high precentage or winning.

I don't think you'll find a better group of BASEBALL CAPPERS anywhere else online than EOG...

Not only did BUCSFAN go 9-0 on Sunday, but we have another rising star (IAmHere), who went 8-0 last night with several DOGS included in the mix...

And we have RUSS CULVER, who only won the most prestigious handicapping tournament in the World, The Las Vegas Hilton Contest, contributing on a daily basis in our Baseball Forum...

THE SHRIONK

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Bases forum is rocking for real..over 1000 people viewing at one point yesterday...great job by the cappers in there...

raiders you said TFZ has the best cappers by far?

Name more than 2 and marcelli with TN aren't that amazing you know what i mean. Marcelli is just touted real well unlike others.

roach23

Banned
coconutman said:

Name more than 2 and marcelli with TN aren't that amazing you know what i mean. Marcelli is just touted real well unlike others.

This year in college hoops Micelli was fucking sick. His record is legit. Most of it was while he was posting at therx. His units would've been higher but he had a rough tourney. I'm pretty sure before the tourney he was up over 300 units. But the guy is an awesome college hoops capper. I'm only basing it on this past season as i hadn't really followed his plays before this past season...but this college hoops season the guy was in a zone up till the tourney.

<!-- / message -->

I'm not taking anything away from EOG. Bucsfan won over 100 units in both 2003 and 2004 so you don't have to look any further than him. Since you asked I'll tell you a little about our guys.

miceli - Has won 3 years in a row.

TN- has won every year he posted in baseball. It's either 3 or 4 years.

AFL Guru- I think he's the best AFL, NFL Europe capper out there. He moved AFL lines on some games 6 to 7 points last year off of Pinny's openers.

Black and Gold- He posts winners yearly and keeps a low profile.

BMO- Here's another guy that posts here that's very consistent. He also keeps a low profile.

EBone: ANother strong low profile capper.

Time for me to brag. At the RX while I could post there. :)
2002: 53-29 NFL

2003: #2 baseball capper. Mad Capper was #1, I was #2 and Bucsfan #3. Tracked by TRK(therecordkeeper)

2003: #1 NCAA football capper. I forget who tracked this.

I'm struggling big time this year and have a horrible baseball record.

Makers

EOG Enthusiast
I hesitate to join this thread as it could easily take on the appearance of self promotion..however Sharp Action Sports would at minimum hold their own with any site regarding handicappers..what we would lack is "drama"

I will add the improvement in the EOG forums over the past few months is to be applauded.... Kudos to the EOG staff

ATSDatabase

EOG Enthusiast
I'm going to pimp my guy at the PST, his name is "thebrush". He never lays chalk and just post underdogs, he's 48-34 SU for +35.32 units this year.

Best baseball capper the last 5 years and nobody knows about him, yet.

Ron

comb

EOG Member
I don't post much. Mostly just sit on the fence and study forums like this one. I'll backup ATSDatabase on this claim. Thebrush IMO is the best baseball guy out there. I've been a regular lurker at phoenixsports and this guy is simply unbelievable. I'll quote him "It's all about the Units". Winning percentage means shit in bases. This guy plays dogs 99% of the time and will once in a while play the fav the RL. The most amazing thing about his record,(units) is that he plays a 2 unit play a day(no more) and some single unit plays.

I would bet on him vs anybody out there!!!!