Tuesday Bases.....(138-128, +38.12 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Sorry guys, major computer problems....just now got enough to get a browser open and post.....still cant load firewall or anything, or even aol......so i gotta try and get some help...but here are the plays...

Gl tonight, lets get 'em....

Mets (-128).....2 units

Cincy (-142).....2 units

Cincy -1.5 (+138)....1 unit

Baltimore (-105)......2 units

Yankees (-137)......2 units

Yankees -1.5 (+156)....1 unit

LAA (+137)...........1 unit

BigDaddy

EOG Master
bucs i posted this in another thread

not bashing bucs but he might have took tuesday off it hasnt been his best day of the week

just take cincy -1- and baltimore pk and you will be ok

oakland 1st five
mets 1st five

glad to see were on the same sides:cheers

goldie

EOG Enthusiast
O's vs. lefthanded-starters

O's vs. lefthanded-starters

Bucsfan67 said:
Sorry guys, major computer problems....just now got enough to get a browser open and post.....still cant load firewall or anything, or even aol......so i gotta try and get some help...but here are the plays...

Gl tonight, lets get 'em....

Mets (-128).....2 units

Cincy (-142).....2 units

Cincy -1.5 (+138)....1 unit

Baltimore (-105)......2 units

Yankees (-137)......2 units

Yankees -1.5 (+156)....1 unit

LAA (+137)...........1 unit

Just saw your post so this won't be of much value for tonight, but Orioles record vs. lefthanded starters is abysmal. Nevertheless, good luck with your plays.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
why when teams get runners 1st and 2nd no outs with a slow runner up they dont bunt :+clueless

detroit 1 on 2 outs get 2 runs baltimore 1st and 2nd no outs 0 runs

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
it's wild man i have noticed if the team we need to win gets down 2 or 3 it's all over you can forget about it.......but if it's the other way around those teams make those runs right back up........and some..........unreal

BigDaddy

EOG Master
sabian06 said:
it's wild man i have noticed if the team we need to win gets down 2 or 3 it's all over you can forget about it.......but if it's the other way around those teams make those runs right back up........and some..........unreal

i know what your saying but teams will score runs it just when theirs opportunitys to produce runs most teams wont it doesnt make any sense

theirs another bloop single

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
well, at this point i think im wishing my computer had stayed down a little longer....yuk, not a good looking start..

The Cincy game is the most amazing.......this Washington team hasnt done ANYTHING all year, and now they are gonna shut out one of the most dominating offenses on THE ROAD, with an average pitcher at best.....what a joke......

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
going to be a long night. Hopefully we can get atleast 1 win to salvage a couple units. Tonight is a huge dog night.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
billsfan142 said:
going to be a long night. Hopefully we can get atleast 1 win to salvage a couple units

I knew you would be along before too long Bills....

whenever we are losing, you seem to get the most worried....

best of luck

Let's all get the rally caps on everyone....we're not dead yet. We've had plenty of awful fucking losses late in games this year. Maybe tonight we can reverse that. The Yanks aren't done, Baltimore isn't done...let's hope for the best!:cheers

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
actually not worried at all. You have been solid pretty much all year. I was just post saying it could be a long night. There are going to be nights like this just like there where days like sunday. ITs gambling

Home runs by Baltimore and the Mets have us back in those games!!

Lets hope Detroit brings Todd "GAS CAN" Jones out of the bullpen to fuck them again, and help us for once!!:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
CHARLIEPEETE said:
I GOT THE ANSWER.... WHERE IS THE 'FAV' BET??????????????????????????????????????:surprised:

LOL.....well , unfortunately, i listened to some of these people and the "tuesday curse" crap, and decided maybe there is something to it...maybe i am doing something wrong on tuesday, and actually second guessed myself on 3 of these games, and went the other way....if i hadnt we would be down about 2 units for the night, if all stays the same....i wont make that mistake again...i am going to stick with what has worked for me for the last 4 years, and be damned if the tuesdays lose or not.....the end result will be winning...

sorry for the horrible night guys..

billsfan142 said:
HERE COME THE METS

THIS IS OUR SALVAGE GAME BUCS

ORIOLES WITH IN 1 AGAIN

:surprised:

Holy fucking Carlos Delgado!! Lets go Mets.

Like I said, the Tigers are gonna bring in "Gas Can Jones," and he'll blow it again!! We're gonna be OK, I can feel it!!:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
orioles are tied.

in a 5 minute span Gordon gave up his first HR of the year and Rodney gave up his first 2 runs of the year....

weird things tonight. good for bus plays tho

cant complain

Bucsfan67 said:
LOL.....well , unfortunately, i listened to some of these people and the "tuesday curse" crap, and decided maybe there is something to it...maybe i am doing something wrong on tuesday, and actually second guessed myself on 3 of these games, and went the other way....if i hadnt we would be down about 2 units for the night, if all stays the same....i wont make that mistake again...i am going to stick with what has worked for me for the last 4 years, and be damned if the tuesdays lose or not.....the end result will be winning...

sorry for the horrible night guys..

Curse nothing...bottom line, +38 units on the year going into tonight. That's pretty god damm impressive, regardless of Tuesdays!!:+textinbo

That was big....lets just hope their bullpen can hold up against some good Tiger hitters in the 9th.

I don't wish my home state Tigers to lose very often, but I'm praying they do tonight!! Let's go O's!!:+thumbs-2

Hopefully Bucs will be posting tomorrow morning, as there's 4 day games.