Monday Bases....(105-97, +31.11 units, ytd....)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys....Hope everyone had a great weekend....and made a little $$$$ while you were at it.....Lets start off the new week the same way we ended last one....

Good luck today guys, lets get 'em....

Philly (+127)........1 unit

Cincy (-107)........2 units

Cincy/STL over 9 (-106)....2 units

Arizona (+116)......1 unit

Baltimore (-111)......2 units

Baltimore -1.5 (+181)....1 unit

Detroit -1.5 (-107)......3 units (fav play)

Boston (+107)....1 unit

Excellent weekend Bucs...keep up the great work!!

Way to keep pounding my home state Tigers...I love it!!:+textinbo

H.G.

EOG Member
Hi Bucs,
First time poster here. Right off the bat, I have tailed you the last couple weeks and I think you're an amazing capper. That said,you and some other cappers I really respect are on Baltimore tonight, but we saw the same pitching matchup last week and Lily shut the O's down while Bedard got lit up. What am I missing?
Thanks again for the amazing work, Bucs!

Dubpoet

EOG Addicted
Just have one Question. You think Mulder loses and gets hit too with your picks?

I could see over if STL puts up 6 - 7 runs but just want to confirm the combo of Arroyo to win and over.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
H.G. said:
Hi Bucs,
First time poster here. Right off the bat, I have tailed you the last couple weeks and I think you're an amazing capper. That said,you and some other cappers I really respect are on Baltimore tonight, but we saw the same pitching matchup last week and Lily shut the O's down while Bedard got lit up. What am I missing?

toronto plays much better at home....

Lilly, that performance was NOT the norm.....Baltimore bats should get to him, the second time around today....Lilly is not a flamethrower, and wont be able to fool them as easy.....Bedard is better than he showed last out, so just hoping he puts it together at home tonight....

Anyway, thats my reasoning...

Good luck which ever way you go

H.G. said:
Hi Bucs,

Welcome to EOG HG .... :+thumbs-2

Glaken

goldie

EOG Enthusiast
I have doubts about O's

I have doubts about O's

Have been watching your posts for a while. I think your plays are solid and your aproach is thoughtful. Having said all that, I'm skeptical about O's play tonite. Several starters have been lost to injury, most notably Roberts at top of lineup has gone to DL. Also Tejada was only able to DH on Sun. All this has meant Perlozzo has had to use bench as starters and left him few options late in games. Also Toronto has owned O's last couple of yrs. Bedard is clearly this team's best, but don't know if that is enough to beat Jays.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
goldie said:
Have been watching your posts for a while. I think your plays are solid and your aproach is thoughtful. Having said all that, I'm skeptical about O's play tonite. Several starters have been lost to injury, most notably Roberts at top of lineup has gone to DL. Also Tejada was only able to DH on Sun. All this has meant Perlozzo has had to use bench as starters and left him few options late in games. Also Toronto has owned O's last couple of yrs. Bedard is clearly this team's best, but don't know if that is enough to beat Jays.

good points goldie....thats the main reason the line was what it was...

I think if all were healthy, Baltimore would have been -130/-135 in this matchup....however, i still saw value in it....may not after its over, but BEFORE the game, i thought it was a good play....

Good luck

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
we have 2 chances to get comfortable leads, but both Boston and Baltimore squander 1st inning bases loaded/one out situations. sigh...

Dubpoet

EOG Addicted
I guess i was not worth a response. I took your card except the Cincy and Cincy over picks and passed on philly too. I am not god but think a little tinkering is worth it. I would hope I was worth a response. Good Luck.

Middleman

EOG Member
Dubpoet said:
I guess i was not worth a response. I took your card except the Cincy and Cincy over picks and passed on philly too. I am not god but think a little tinkering is worth it. I would hope I was worth a response. Good Luck.

What a crybaby. Goto hell! Happy now? :violent:

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
what a difference a monday makes all our teams are coming back this week instead of collapsing like last week

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Yup, bullpens are DEFINITELY our enemies this year....

Detroit, why even take out Bonderman?

8 inning shutout going....bring in old reliever, to give it up to weak hitting Royals....

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
vegas laughing all the way to the bank on that meltdown. bonderman has dominated the royals and they take him out that is unbelievable