Albino Deer that Feeds 3-4 days a week in my Back Yard

dirty

EOG Master
Yea...My kids came to the Door and hit it...and scared him......They are only 3 and 6 so they get excited every time it comes back

I'm not so sure that's an "albino" deer, as it has SOME color, but if it is actually an albino deer it is one in several million. They are VERY rare.

dirty

EOG Master
I got a Buddy that is DNR here and he said it is not 100% albino...it is 50%.....But still Rare......His Mom was probably an Albino and his dad was Normal....As he said that Male Albino's have Trouble mating as they scare the females that is one reason they are so Rare....

A 100% Albino would be about a foot shorter he said...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Do you have a lot of neighbors Dirty?

I assume you aren't going to shoot it, but would someone else around you?

MCP

dirty is a republican !! all he cares about are guns and making sure f*gs cant get married.:+wink-2+

dirty

EOG Master
HAAA MCP...For your Info you generalize instead of finding out facts as most Libs do....I don't hunt....But I am not against it....Hell everyone has to eat...

and Hache yes I have alot of neighbors and it would I live too close to Residences or major roads to fire a Rifle. But 99% of Hunters would never shoot this deer as they know how rare it actually is......All the years I lived in Sumter County, GA which has more deer than anywhere in the state I have never seen one.........We went shining one nite on the soy bean fields and counted 700 deer in 3 hours....amazing....

MCP

dirty do you know one single person in 2006 that hunts because it is their only source of food?? I sure dont. if thats the case..fine, im for hunting.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
MCP I hope you're a Vegan and don't wear any leather products..I mean someone hunted those animals

MCP

Lawrence I understand that.. hunting is just an act of agression for some redneck to feel like a man... if they want to do it for sport..they can goto africa and hunt like its suppose to be done

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:
Lawrence I understand that.. hunting is just an act of agression for some redneck to feel like a man... if they want to do it for sport..they can goto africa and hunt like its suppose to be done

No how is Hunting in Africa Different than Anywhere else :+clueless

You mean pay Thousands of dollars to do whatI can do for free in the woods here :+clueless

What exactly is the Difference....and so what if they do it for sport....There is a Limit....and there has to be controls on the Animal population.....if we don't then nature does it itself...and you will see widespread Chaos every where when the animals start invading cities and stuff Causing all kinds of shit becuase they are out of thier Environment

MCP

dirty, if you dont know the difference from how WE hunt and how AFRICANS hunt, then im not going to waste my time debating this with you

dirty

EOG Master
MCP said:
dirty, if you dont know the difference from how WE hunt and how AFRICANS hunt, then im not going to waste my time debating this with you

Africans Have guns now too man...:+clueless

andrew748

Banned
that's a back yard ???????

omg to much space in the US of A.

i'm going to post a pic of the mad squirrel in my back yard lmao

:)

dirty

EOG Master
andrew748 said:
that's a back yard ???????

omg to much space in the US of A.

i'm going to post a pic of the mad squirrel in my back yard lmao

:)

Shit that is at the edge of the Back yard....Hell my Back yard is about 75' wide and 200' Long.....got lots of room.....Lots of Clover as well....that is why the deer are here...:+thumbs-2

andrew748

Banned
cool,

Em and i feed the birds in our garden, got some great wildlife going on as a by product.

Hey Dirty if you shoot the honky deer can you cure some stips and sent the brit some jerky ?

dirty

EOG Master
I can send ya some Deer jerky anyway man.....just send me your addy.....may not be the Honky Kind :cheers

andrew748

Banned
cool cheers dirty dude :)

if you catch glaken he can put it in my goodie box bag thingy :D

can i interest you in some marmite? lol

or maybe some very smelly cheese

andrew748 said:

Thats a great idea Andrew .... gonna try and hook up with him for lunch before the weekend. :+thumbs-2 I hope them dang Custom dogs don't smell it ...

dirty

EOG Master
andrew748 said:

can i interest you in some marmite? lol

or maybe some very smelly cheese

As soon as I get some I will Forward it on.......May be a while tho...as Deer season here is 6 months off....But I wll Try to Rustle some up in the mean time...:+thumbs-2

andrew748

Banned
aw shit guy's

is honky deer jerky code for 14 kilos of crack.

am i gonna have the FB eye on pushing knocking on my door :D

My mom has a picture of two albino deer side by side on the mountain behind her house. Never saw em again but she got the photo. Pretty sweet I spose.

AK

Glaken said:
Was that when Johnny Demarco and you were roomates? LOL

He always calls me with this recording from an Atlanta area code.

G

I have no problems with Johnny Demarco.

chatted with him a couple times.. He seems like an ok guy

dirty

EOG Master
andrew748 said:
aw shit guy's

is honky deer jerky code for 14 kilos of crack.

am i gonna have the FB eye on pushing knocking on my door :D

DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR .......OUR NEW SLOGAN IS

"WHAT CAN WHITE DO FOR YOU!!!!"

:yikess

dirty

EOG Master
jakethompson said:
My mom has a picture of two albino deer side by side on the mountain behind her house. Never saw em again but she got the photo. Pretty sweet I spose.

hell yea....if it is a detailed Photo and Sharp...she might want to try and sell it to some people....Very Rare...

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
Actually some hunting needs to be done .............believe it or not for the health of the species. We used to go count the deer around Horseshoe Bay(TX Hill country) b4 we went to dinner.
There was one group where one of the bucks had a smaller bentup leg. You could tell which were his offspring by the defect. Deer are protected in that area, but the inbreeding has affected the animals themselves.
There has to be some thinning out to strengthen the gene pool.
I'm a conservative, but I don't hunt. I also have nothing against it if that's your bag. I wouldn't have the patience.

Press