Got The EOG Cigarette Lighters Today !!!

I can't send one to everyone at one time but I will try and keep up ..... Key chains should be here soon too !!!

Also I ordered some of those cool litttle letter openers with the razor blade in them .... AND EVERYTHING SAYS EOG.COM BABY :+thumbs-2

GLAKEN

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Glaken please send me my goodie box with the new EOG and BOS lighters and if your back home that other thing you were so kindly going to send:yourock:

thank you :cheers

dirty

EOG Master
Do you think Razor Blades and Gambling Forum's are good for each other....WTF if a few go on losing Streaks or you put Raiders and Frog in a room Together Might have Bloodshed :yikess

BigDaddy said:
Glaken please send me my goodie box with the new EOG and BOS lighters and if your back home that other thing you were so kindly going to send:yourock:

thank you :cheers

For the love !! How many goodie boxes do you want? lol

Yes the book is going out Wednesday :+thumbs-2

G

roach23

Banned
How do we go about signing up for the EOG goodie box or the lighter or anything else that's cool and being given away?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Glaken said:
For the love !! How many goodie boxes do you want? lol

Yes the book is going out Wednesday :+thumbs-2

G

only the 1 with the new stuff sir and shhhh about the book thats are secret:surprised:

EOG shirt got it
EOG hat got it
EOG beer holder got it
bo dog hat got it
pinny hat got it
everything else aint got it

thanks again

BigDaddy said:
only the 1 with the new stuff sir and shhhh about the book thats are secret:surprised:

EOG shirt got it
EOG hat got it
EOG beer holder got it
bo dog hat got it
pinny hat got it
everything else aint got it

thanks again

MAY'N your're high maintenance Big Daddy :+paraanoid

Put me down for one of each.

By the way, the whole family is really enjoying the new EOG patio furniture that you sent.

Thanks Glaken.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Put me down for one of each.

By the way, the whole family is really enjoying the new EOG patio furniture that you sent.

Thanks Glaken.

No prob Hoffer ... got a good deal on the patio furniture .... Shortbus needed some crack money :yikess