EOG BLAST PICTURES -PART 4

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
IF I WAS MR GLUE I WOULDNT LET MY OLD LADY AROUND IRONLOCK WITHOUT SPRAYING HER WITH BUG SPRAY.I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THIS CARTOON CHARACTER IRONLOCK SCARES ME.I WILL BE PAYING CLOSER ATTENTION TO AMERICAS MOST WANTED NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN IRONLOCKS MUG THIS GUY GIVES ME THE CREEPS.I DONT THINK YOU WANT HIM WATCHING YOUR KEEDS.

I KNOW WHY IRONLOCK SCARES ME HE REMINDS ME OF THE GUY WE HUNG UPSIDE DOWN ON THE FLAG POLE AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB FOR BEING A KNOW IT ALL WISE ARSE.

WHAT WAS MRS GLUE CHARGING TO HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH HER JESUS CHRIST I MIGHT MAKE THE TRIP IF I CAN GET A PHOTO ALSO :+signs8-1

I don't know what Tychee is thinking, but I can tell you this:

Mrs. The Glue and Mrs. Montana and I were much more discreet in our physical interaction. I'm not even sure who's hotel room that was, but boy did we have a ball...uh, I mean, uh...shit, nevermind.

(I'm glad I didn't bring my wife! She was worried about ME being alone in Vegas. If I bring her next year she's wearing baggy clothing and a veil or whatever the hell those muslim women wear to hide themselves.

And Tony and Glue, forgive me for my activ...I mean, AHEM fecetious comments made 100% in jest about your beautiful wifes. You are very lucky fellas and I look forward to hanging out with you all next time around!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
TONY MONTANA said:
MRS GLUE AND SCARLETT

Mrs Glue has tremendous "Upper Body Strength" and we all know how sad she must be that i was not there - don't worry - i will be there next year - hopefully

the reason her eyes are close is because Scarlett said to her

"Close your eyes and tell me what you see"

Mrs Glue replied, "Nothing"

Scarlett then said, "That is how much Shrink has between his legs"

Mrs Glue is seen her laughing at Shrink

BBM you got me!! I had never meet that chic before I got off the airplane in VEGAS!! She was a CHRISTMAS present from the SHRUNK, but she has a ring now!! LOL!!:+excited-

TONY MONTANA said:
BBM you got me!! I had never meet that chic before I got off the airplane in VEGAS!! She was a CHRISTMAS present from the SHRUNK, but she has a ring now!! LOL!!:+excited-

She better have one MAY'N :doh1

Great job with the pics .... :+thumbs-2

The General, Dirty, and Glaken may have had them posted by June 1, 2006 if we had to do it....:cocktail

Thanks GLAKEN it's been fun posting the pictures and it's made me want to go back!! ASAP!!
I think SCARLEET is throwing a BIG GIG for the STINK'S birthday in APRIL make your travel plans now. I will take you and the fellas to the clubs in VA.BEACH!! BAY'B!!!:+thumbs-2

ALSO I think you know MRS. MONTANA has a NICE ring. However the new ring needs to be sized down and with all the partying,dancing and dranking we planned on doing we left it in the safe!! MAY'N!!

TONY MONTANA said:
Thanks GLAKEN it's been fun posting the pictures and it's made me want to go back!! ASAP!!
I think SCARLEET is throwing a BIG GIG for the STINK'S birthday in APRIL make your travel plans now. I will take you and the fellas to the clubs in VA.BEACH!! BAY'B!!!:+thumbs-2

Yeah I heard a rumor .... :cocktail

See ya soon little brother.

I WILL be bringing the golf clubs :doh1