MC's Australian Open Selections

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
please tell me Keifer is not FRENCH that second set gave me bad flashbacks to French tennis players.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
MadCapper said:
Kiefer "3-2" +575
Grosjean "3-2" +555

THATS RIGHT AMIGOS!!!!!!

We are heading to a 5th SET!!!!!

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
MadCapper said:
THATS RIGHT AMIGOS!!!!!!

We are heading to a 5th SET!!!!!

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

OH MY I love these two guys, lets go best of 7 sets!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
trytrytry said:
My goodness that is the sort of thing I can watch even with no cash on the table. Waht an effort by both players. HAts off.

Too bad he will get bamboozled by Roger!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Tonight's Card:

Nalbandian -214 (BIGG)
Nalbandian "3-2" +560
Sharapova +155
Sharapova "2-1" +385
Clijsters "2-1" +290

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
MadCapper said:
Whens Pinny gonna kick you out? :0

not even close. I have never wagerd max on any tennins event except for some props. MAde more at Pinny during Mr Sharps run.

rgani

EOG Member
picks

picks

love sharapova tonight, and feel that baghdatis can pull of the upset. Took out Roddick and the sweed in his last match. Have a hunch that his Greek supporters get him pumped up enough to pull it out. gl all

rgani

EOG Member
Womens final

Womens final

Henin-Hardenne wins easily. Mauresmo is lucky to be here, where on the other hand Justine is cruising, feel like she gets an easy win here, love to hear comments on this match. Thanks and GL to all

rgani

EOG Member
Federer-Kiefer

Federer-Kiefer

:+excited- Federer 3-0 NOO (HUGE) No way roger beats nikolas in 3 staight sets. I even placed a small bet on Kiefer to win this match. Nikolas gets into Rogers head here to make it interesting. Federer has been vulnerable the whole tourney. Hasnt been the Dominating roger and i feel Kiefer squeezes it out.

Henin-Hardenne 2-0 Yes (Easiest money of the tourney

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Australian Open Mens Final

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b2><TD width="15%">Sat 1/28</TD><TD colSpan=2>Will R. Federer Win 3-0 Sets?</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>08:00 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>3 Yes</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>4 No</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO -110 (HUGGGEEE PLAYYY)

You just cant bet against a surging Baghdatis now. He has knocked of some of the best tennis players in this tournament......from Roddick to Ljubicic to Nalbandian....he has beaten 3 of the top players in the world. Knocking off Roddick and Nalbandian was awesome, but, in my eyes, his biggest feat was knocking of Ivan Ljubicic. He has traveled through a MUCH MUCH tougher road than Federer. Federer, the great, has struggled on Federer terms the last 2 matches. He actually went to 4 sets in both matches and should have gone to 5 against Davydenko. I can not see Roger sweeping Bagdatis in 3 sets. Bags is just playing too well for that to happen. It would not shock me to see this go 5 sets and it would surprise, but not shock me to see Baghdatis win this tournament. I think the last 3 people to kncok off Roddick at the Aussie Open went on to win.

Give me the "NO" -110 for the MAX, please!!!!!

:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
really MADCAPPER? interesting. I have already bet this the other way at +102. This looks like the easiest 6-3 6-3 6-1 match in Grand Salm history. The Greek is sure to run out of his magic against the best player ever and Roger knows he is totally in another class over this upstart. Seen many situations like this were the dark horse gets to this point and just has nothing left.

but thanks for a great Australian, too bad it fizzed out in the last few days a bit, needed NAB in 5 sets badly! or Barbie Doll in 3 sets, This is not easy but tons of fun last 2 weeks. Thanks again.

and not too much luck tonight if you get my drift!!

what tourny is next???

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Sad to see you on the other side.

Its been a great start to the '06 season.

Next tournament starts like a day later.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
cant believe it. took henin-hardenne before the quarters at +275 to win the tournament. She sucks the 1st set and quits in the second set.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
MadCapper said:
Australian Open Mens Final

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b2><TD width="15%">Sat 1/28</TD><TD colSpan=2>Will R. Federer Win 3-0 Sets?</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>08:00 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>3 Yes</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+100</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>4 No</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO -110 (HUGGGEEE PLAYYY)

You just cant bet against a surging Baghdatis now. He has knocked of some of the best tennis players in this tournament......from Roddick to Ljubicic to Nalbandian....he has beaten 3 of the top players in the world. Knocking off Roddick and Nalbandian was awesome, but, in my eyes, his biggest feat was knocking of Ivan Ljubicic. He has traveled through a MUCH MUCH tougher road than Federer. Federer, the great, has struggled on Federer terms the last 2 matches. He actually went to 4 sets in both matches and should have gone to 5 against Davydenko. I can not see Roger sweeping Bagdatis in 3 sets. Bags is just playing too well for that to happen. It would not shock me to see this go 5 sets and it would surprise, but not shock me to see Baghdatis win this tournament. I think the last 3 people to kncok off Roddick at the Aussie Open went on to win.

Give me the "NO" -110 for the MAX, please!!!!!

:cheers

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>Fin.</TD><TD align=right width=166>R. Federer</TD><TD align=middle width=20> </TD><TD align=middle width=20>5</TD><TD align=middle width=20>7</TD><TD align=middle width=20>6</TD><TD align=middle width=20>6</TD><TD align=middle width=20> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18> </TD><TD align=right width=166>M. Baghdatis</TD><TD align=middle width=20> </TD><TD align=middle width=20>7</TD><TD align=middle width=20>5</TD><TD align=middle width=20>0</TD><TD align=middle width=20>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

GREAT FINISH TO A GREAT TOURNAMENT!