EOG BLAST PICTURES

I'LL DO A COUPLE MORE TODAY!!
MAYBE ONE WITH IRONLOCK AND MRS. MONTANA [YOU BASTARD] LOLOLOLOLOL!!:D :D :D ' :D

HEY GENERAL EDIT THE TITLE TO PICTURESSSS PLEASE !!
THANKS

THE OFFSHORE WIRE CREW!!!!

This one is alittle tough as far as names go so TOW help me out!!
TOW is holding the beer and RPM is next please id the other two fellas!! MAY'N!!

Look at my rosey cheeks... It appears I must have been a little boozed up :)

I'm from Texas.

I'll be grabbing these as Tony posts them and we'll find some place on the site for them permanently if everyone pictured gives their OK.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
TONY MONTANA said:

TOW is holding the beer and RPM is next please id the other two fellas!! MAY'N!!
directly on right of RPM is his brother, then DMMD98 on far right...

hroberts

EOG Veteran
TONY MONTANA said:

Nice pics!!!
I think I rember the one on the far right as dmmd98, he was a nice guy and so was Roberto the man on the far left. I briefly met RPM and he seemed like a nice guy too.

to RPM's left is his brother. I think he posts as, surprise, "Big Brother" but not sure if he posts on here or just TOW.

dirty

EOG Master
Great PIcs Montana May'n.....:+waving-5 :+waving-5

I don't have a Problem with mine being PUblished....

I am so not a part of the tow crew. However I had a blast (pun intented) talking to them. I didn't want to be in the picture but they forced me so i said why not what are the chances this makes it on the internet anyway. Thanks for the kind words HR. I felt the same way. It was really good talking to you as well.

Big Brother

EOG Member
I do post here but very infrequent, I tend to be much more of a lurker than anything else. Thanks to you all here i tend to get a lot of useful information and i thank you for that.
Also would like to thank shrink and his gang for a hell of a nice party all around great group of people and i really enjoyed meeting the people that i met in Vegas, kinda like meeting celebrities almost....
looking forward to doing it again in the very near future

P.S.--Hey shortbus did you ever find Rusty.......lol:cheers :+signs8-1

Once again great job EOG on the party!!!

Dante

EOG Veteran
great job on the Pics...General has not changed a bit....First time I have seen RPM...

looks like everyone had a blast

Dante said:
great job on the Pics...General has not changed a bit....First time I have seen RPM...

looks like everyone had a blast

You were missed buddy ... The General didn't have one Egg McMuffin the whole trip .. :+waving-5

TONY MONTANA said:
THE SHRINK and THE GENERAL

A meeting of the minds w/ AUDIO'S world peace sign in the back ground!! MAY'N!!

Damn Shrink ..,...
Do you realize you're standing next to one of the 17 most wanted men in the western civilization?....check fbi.gov .... by the way ...I wished I would've made it to the blast! Sounds like I missed a good one!
Run con dios!

Smokntbone@home.now

panther

EOG Dedicated
was I fucked up or what

was I fucked up or what

damn glad that shot was at the end of the party

if not I would have gave kermit a run for the money

panther