From Nothing to RICH then back to Nothing

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Hello

This is goig to be really really LONG but for some of you who migth
want to see my Happy Moments and my Nightmare Moments you might want to read this!!

i would like to share one of my craziest Moments in my life! and will probably never happened again but i hope its not over yet!

it might be long but it may be worth to read it!! ill try to explain as best as i can!

i use bet365 sportbook, and i love to play at b365 Poker! they have great
tournaments there and free Tournament Free rolls!! if you guys know poker u know the idea if someone does not know sorry got to learn this crazy game!

if you guys know they have Free Roll 5K every Saturday!!

My account was 0$ at poker and in Sports!! so i usually play free rolls and hope to win someything and then play at poker and win some more!!

So one day it happened it was in 2005 in december i believe it was 20th December!! Saturday Free roll!!

To cut it short the money is been paid to the 300th place 4$ . 50 cents and below so i was down to 330 and i had about 440 chips!!

the blinds were 400 and 200 so i was taking my time and taking my time hoping others to bust!! i still had time to make it because i just paid the blind so i had one full Circle to go!!

when the blinds came to me and took my 400 Chips i was hoping for good cards but did not came anything checked and folded and there were about 306 people left and i was like plz god dont tell me i am going to lose so close

because i once ended in last place before getting paid for example

301 got out and 300 u get paid so the small blind came and the next person to me was a girl and she raised and everyone folded!

i had J10 she had QK and i was prainyg plz give me something the flop nothing the turn nothing and i freaking knew i had Bad LUCK!!

then on the River it was a jack omg i was so happy i jumped out of the chair and thanked god!! and everyone on the table was happy for me and everyone was lauhing and how lucky i was!!

Then after the tournament was over i got the money and i took 2.5$ to play poker and if i lost that id have the other 2$ to play sports!

I like Omaha high and low Poker and i was dealt from the first hand a good hand and the flop gave me the nuts low and high and before the hand was over i was over 5$ then to cut it short i was just wining and wining but small i was over 20$ by night! On Sunday i kept on wining and wining to cut it short i was over 80$!!

On Monday i was at school and there was LIVE GAME DALLAS AT KNICKS!!

and i was seeing that they had high offensive game and i took the game OVer 215 in 1st quarter for close to 65$ and when i came home i was praying on the bus all the time the FINAL SCORE was 225 POINTS i was happy!!!!!!!

then I kept on playing Poker and raised my Stakes and kept on wining and wining i was over 200 maybe close to 300 $

And the College Football Playoffs started just close to Christmas time every yer i believe and if anyone remembers UAB and hawaii last year it was a crazy game!!

i bet first team to score to 10 pts i picked UAB close to 120$ it was 3-7 and hawaii had the ball they made a TD and i thought my LUCK WAS OVER

but they missed the XP!! and UAB came back fast and scored TD!! i was
wow i culd not believe that!!

i had over 400$ i dont really remember much!! but the next day on NFL!

i remember betting on 2nd half new orleans -3 300$ and it won!!

and dont know what else i won on but i was over 1000$!

i made some Single bets and won and now i s tarted to play parlays 50$ parlay and 4 5 teams to win 500$ and dont really remember much!!

but from the 1000$ i went up to over 2000$ !!

I love soccer a lot and i made a Prop bet on Arsenal! 1K and i was so happy because i thought the pick that i made Won but when i checked it out it lost!
i had Over 63 Pts but i thought i had it over 53 and Final was 54 i was so dead!! when i saw my play lost!!

then that night i made 5 Parlays!! and i said hell with it!

i made 5 parlays each 200$ and each 4 teams!!

first 2 lost, one was close, other one was even close!!

Finally only 1 parlay to go! only 1 team to go!!

i picked Detroit vs New Jersey Over 44.5 Pts!!

they had 44 pts about 50 seconds to go and i needed a FOul, 1 point to go over! 2 mised Shots then a stupid turnover with 6 seconds left i am like
jesus its over my happy ride is over then The ball is given to Travis Best
he runs with the ball at the Detroit line he looks at the clock
and while he was running he jumped just across the 3 POINT LINE
and at the buzzer the ball went in!! and i am like you GOT TO BE KIDDING!

i had over 2000$ after this i was wining again and again!! i had close to
3500$

then i made a 1400$ bet on Portland vs San Antonio on Team Total over 86
points and i like it because tehy averaged 100 pts thier last 3 games!
and i thought home game why not!!

and i could not believe they had 0 points in 1st quarter at 5 min 50 secs
they had 12 for QRT and had about 38 at half time!!

the Final Total was i belieev 82 pts! i could not sleep that night!!

and After This Loss! i jsut started losing and losing!!

To cut it short all that 3600$ Gone!!

Plus i had some left at Poker! took that and lost that too!!

I made this big money in about 10 days but i lost like 4000$ in about 2,3 days

i just thought when will i Ever get achance like this Ever AGAIN!

and i am STILL WAITING FOR IT!!

if you guys liked it and had fun reading it!! apreciate it
if you thought it was boring thats ok

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
Are u nuts? u dont have any money and are a poor broke guy and play with cents and bet crazy like that .forgetaboutit,you need help! and money management courses...

dude, you are obviously still in high school (I hope you are AT LEAST in high school)

STOP gambling until you at least get into college or get a job.

Also, don't bet so much dude. If you get up to 4000 dollars from zero, don't you think it would be smart to only bet small amounts so even if you go on a losing streak, you will still have most of your money to bet with? Might wanna think about that one ;).

Yea that's unexperienceed gambling. It happens. I don't know why all the posters in this thread and pretending that never happened to them. That's a joke if u believe that. Everyone has to start somewhere. Learn from your mistakes. These dudes didn't start off with discipline right outta the gate. Don't let them bother ya. Just live and learn pal!

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Exactly what CEE said live and learn! anyone bashing you has definately been there before as im sure we all have

lol we ALL have made a bundle only to give it back days later....but you have to learn from your mistakes!!!!!!!!!!

first of all, you said u take the bus so i imagine ur in elementary school?? so you probably couldnt withdraw the money anyhoo since youre not 18.

second, quit gambling til ya got a job.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
no guys

soon il be 21 years old!!

and that happened like i said last year!!

and i was in college at that time!!

many people gamble, or play poker!! in college!!

but i did not have a car at that time so i took the bus to college!

now i have one!! :+thumbs-2 but i did learn from my mistake big time!!

that will never happen again! But if il ever get this lucky again

Ill tell you all about it!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
colhoopsman said:
dont worry you will be telling bad beat stories when you get older and you will enjoy telling them

i hope it wont happen on LIve games!

because i had so many bad beats on the Internet i just cant take it anymore

every time i have the best hand i am thinking of course ill have a bad beat

i only have bad beats nothing else!!

when ill be 21 years old ill probably go to Vegas or Atlantic City

and ill play my 1st time in my life in live game poker!! and ill tell you all about it!

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Clip Joint said:
I'm still waiting to get to the part where you got rich...

clipper sometimes in life to be rich, does not necessarily mean monetary, he could be rich in his health , LOVE , or Happiness

identity many college kids travel by bus to go to college in queens , and the city

kidslick said:
clipper sometimes in life to be rich, does not necessarily mean monetary, he could be rich in his health , LOVE , or Happiness

Agree...and like I said, still waiting for the part in his story where he gets rich.

Is it just me,or for a college kid are his writing skills not that strong?

what you studying buddy?just curious.

Good story though.all the best:smoke

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Blacklab said:
Is it just me,or for a college kid are his writing skills not that strong?

what you studying buddy?just curious.

Good story though.all the best:smoke

I am pretty sure hes not American.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
MadCapper said:
I am pretty sure hes not American.

i was born in EUrope

but i live IN USA now and i am American Citizen!!!! moved in since 1999

and my writing skills are not that good!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
spelling is another weak spot for you? who cares spellcheckers are around. Just cut and past into MS WORD then back here! UWIN you are OK