Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

Re: Jeter's fiancee named Sexiest Woman Alive

When I look at two people who are about to get married who are of different races, you're exactly right that that is the first thing that comes to my mind.

It's hilarious that in 2011 that there's still people who think like you do. You don't even think there's anything wrong with it. I am pretty bored with you now though. You can make the next 20 posts and enjoy a "victory". :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Now THAT'S "hilarious." Thugs like you insist on forcing your view of the world in terms of race on very white person. Not nonwhites...you never dare criticize them for anything. In fact you applaud those blacks and browns who hold the same views that I do.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I think it's hilarious that you have no racial loyalty. You've totally bought into all of the PC dogma that is exclusively directed at whites and not other racial groups.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I thought you surrendered. Glad you're sticking around for more target practice. :LMAO I have never lost this argument to intolerant thugs like you.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

This guy's premise is that if you're not willing to have interracial kids, then you're some sort of a "hater." Talk about hilarity! :LMAO

Tyrone

EOG Veteran

Chessman. I'm sure you wouldnt marry or date a Selma Hayek, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Jenifer Lopez,or an Eva Mendez. What nationalities are within your race? Would you marry an Italian but not a Mexican? Would you marry a girl from Thailand but not from China? Exactly what is your race? Is it only people from European decent that reside in the United States? I am curious exactly who you are labeling WHITE.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Halle Berry. Absolutely fine. I would love to fuck her but would never have kids with her. Ditto any other fine nonwhite woman.

Italians are white. Most Mexicans are not. Thailand, no. China, no. But there are some fine Thai and Chinese women that I'd love to fuck. :btj:

I am white. I'd have kids with any white woman from the USA to the Czech Republic, from Ireland to New Zealand.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Hey why do blacks call other blacks "brothers"? Oh wait I get it.. it's a term of racial solidarity (which again I have no problem with). But when others races do anything remotely similar, guys like you point your self righteous hypocritical fingers of accusation and have a fucking cow.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And in fairness, as I've mentioned previously, it's other whites who usually go more ballistic than blacks when a white guy says anything remotely pro-white. The PC indoctrination that whites are bombarded with in school, on TV, in movies, etc. takes a firm grip of most people's minds. Humans are social creatures after all who care a lot about peer pressure, so most just go along with what they believe they are supposed to think to remain in good stead with their peers.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I have to say, I find it comforting the Chess refuses to limit his meltdowns to in-game stuff and player diatribes.