Official BetJam $100 Postup Standings- Congrats to BigGamer for the runaway victory

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<iframe width='800' height='500' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AnsuIdx1-1GZdHdIRGpybWthZk8tTFhqSFZzOEdJZFE&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official BetJam $100 Postup Standings- Congrats to BigGamer for the runaway victory

Prizes:
  • 1-10 Contestants (1st and 2nd only 70/30)
  • 11-20 Contestants (1st/2nd/3rd 60/30/10) - use this payout structure with 11 players
  • 20+ Contestants (1st/2nd/3rd/4th 50/30/20/10)
  • BetJamaica is adding 25% cash to the pot
Total deposits = $1100
BetJam 25% adding to pot = $1100 x 25% = $275
Total Pot = $1375

First Place: BigGamer $825
Second Place: Gyno $412.50
Third Place: Tommorrow's NewsPaper $137.50

Can the 3 people who will be collecting prizes PM me your account numbers please..I will email over the account numbers as soon as i recieve them all<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official BetJam $100 Postup Standings- Congrats to BigGamer for the runaway victory

Also if anyone is interested in another $100 2nd half contest, please post in here and if enough partcipation is expected i will set it up for the 2nd half

Maybe start it a week after the All Star Break and run it thru the playoffs..

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Congrats to the winners. I choked the last week.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Nice going guys, well done.

If you guys want to do it for the 2H, you can count me in.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, can we get a 2nd half contest with current lines?

Nice work, Gamer. 91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Rjt it didn't even matter for the most part, this group didn't pick apart stale lines, stop being a bitch and just enter if we run with another.

Gamer just flat out smoked us

I'm just waiting on Gamers account to send these over

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Hmm, why does it have to be for so long we are talking about having a 4 month long contest.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U guys should be credited

Teddy kgb

Banned

don't forget the deal Gyno............

Teddy kgb

Banned

U guys should be credited

Really? Short memory, I helped out your contest with a sponsorship for two players with one of them having stipulations.....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Really? Short memory, I helped out your contest with a sponsorship for two players with one of them having stipulations.....

then he owes you money, why wouldnt he send it to you? I told them 3 payouts, thats what i put in for..Now Gyno needs to send you the money you guys agreed on..

biggamer3

EOG Master

thanks Tuck, the money is in account.

RJ about the stale lines, this was an honorable group for the most part. the lines were never really a matter.

You cant take on the greatness of facing Gamer, Gyno and PO just admit it

rjt721

EOG Master

Okay, I am in if you run one for the second half.

Gamer, get back in and defend your title.

btw, was Chazzy going for the last place prize? If so, very impressive.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Haha I beat him by 80 units lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

he stopped making picks i think the last 3 weeks and never officially quit so i just kept deducting the proper units each week for the 15 missed plays..

biggamer3

EOG Master

tuck way to ruin a guys rep. Chazzy cant go tout cause a -60 units is bad for biz

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Like i stated in the other thread in the actual contest forum, if you guys want to do this a 2nd half, i will need to seek out another book. Betjam was clearly disappointed in the turnout and declined the 2nd half contest

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol what were they expecting 50 entrees?

There are only like 3 books you can trust right now if BetJm is out.

rjt721

EOG Master

Bet911 or BFC will work.

Try Hollywood, it only takes them 4-6 weeks to process a payout.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

BetOnline is becoming a decent up and coming book and we just took them on as a sponsor, i can ask them..Rated a B+ @ sbr

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lol what were they expecting 50 entrees?

There are only like 3 books you can trust right now if BetJm is out.

My guess was the fact alot of people transfered for others and if some others only deposited the $100 and no more, they lost money on the ordeal..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BetOnline is becoming a decent up and coming book and we just took them on as a sponsor, i can ask them..Rated a B+ @ sbr

betonline is a good book

teddy will you stake me?

i only want 40%

lol

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, you running another contest?