Coke 600

Re: Coke 600

Your'e in good company DWI, three out of five of the guys with MRN have Matt picked to win.....here's what they have

MotorRacingNetwork.com Staff Picks

Jeff Wackerlin:
Matt Kenseth
Pete Pistone: Matt Kenseth
Craig Moore: Matt Kenseth
Steve Blevins: Tony Stewart
John Singler: Kurt Busch

BOL to you this weekend

would rather watch the paint dry..damn rednecks
:shoot:

Call me whatever the hell ya want...JP...or are you LT today?...nevermind :+clueless

I got the need for speed! I'll invite you next year to Talladega, Atlanta or Bristol and you'll be addicted too.

I haven't seen you in the card rooms lately...where ya been?

Your'e in good company DWI, three out of five of the guys with MRN have Matt picked to win.....here's what they have

MotorRacingNetwork.com Staff Picks

Jeff Wackerlin:
Matt Kenseth
Pete Pistone: Matt Kenseth
Craig Moore: Matt Kenseth
Steve Blevins: Tony Stewart
John Singler: Kurt Busch

BOL to you this weekend

I'm surprised Tony & Kurt were picked also. I figured it would be all Roush picks. Roush is looking strong as of lately. I'm might lay a little on Cousin Carl also. Line is at +350 right now...not a good value.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

took my money out..been playing live most days here in town..gl on your action my friend, was just fucking with ya
:cheers

I'm trying to get a book to create a line on #21 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. for the Coca~Cola 600. I just have this gut feeling. Roush car and up & coming driver. If someone would post odds on him, it should be around +5000 to +7000. I would have to lay a little change on him. Let me know if someone sees a line on him...other than "The Field".

I'm trying to get a book to create a line on #21 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. for the Coca~Cola 600. I just have this gut feeling. Roush car and up & coming driver. If someone would post odds on him, it should be around +5000 to +7000. I would have to lay a little change on him. Let me know if someone sees a line on him...other than "The Field".

5 Dimes has him listed at +8000

BetJam just posted him at +6000