I have the Suns-Rockets Total @...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: I have the Suns-Rockets Total @...

Nash will miss a third straight game. Both teams are being asked to step up their defense. A decent day for the Suns from three-point land (Rockets allowing a high percentage), which would be better with Nash distributing the rock. I like where I'm at...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

212 now but I think it'll go up two more points before game time.

Under time!

PO69

EOG Master

Taking Houston on the under is ALWAYS a good bet it seems. Houston cant run with the great teams. Their best chance at winning is making it a low scoring game. I dont think that it can go much higher though. You should sell some action points in this game

PO69

EOG Master

Well the Rockets WILL NOT score more than 96 points. This only goes over if Phoenix just tears it up.

But I will wait a while before taking pleasers with the under.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

wow

this has to be game of the year material on the under with your # being 202?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Well the Rockets WILL NOT score more than 96 points. This only goes over if Phoenix just tears it up.

But I will wait a while before taking pleasers with the under.

where can you play pleasers on nba totals?

what do they pay?

PO69

EOG Master

Where do you see 214.5?

I need a few more books I think. I am seeing 213.5 at betjamaica and 5dimes. But maybe my account is set for different numbers though since i only bet unders in every sport

PO69

EOG Master

Well Phoenix was on the road in both of those games and they are on the road tonight.

I just think that Houstons only chance is to keep the game low-scoring

BD, one cannot bet pleasers on totals in my main 3 books. I was mistaken. I cant bet it at 5dimes and sell a few points though I think

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Where do you see 214.5?

I need a few more books I think. I am seeing 213.5 at betjamaica and 5dimes. But maybe my account is set for different numbers though since i only bet unders in every sport

Bookmaker had 214.5

I was on my cell phone earlier and wasn't able to get it. I'm locked in at under 213.5

octavioma365

EOG Member

Well i think im a lil bit crazy so ill play over212 in this one!
By the way GL all! :D

Tuckman

Uh Poster

That just got steamed up bigtime when nash was upgraded to probable

PO69

EOG Master

Line went from 212 to 214 about 15 minutes ago at betjamaica.

I still dont think that it will go over. I am locked in at 213.5

PO69

EOG Master

Everyone knows how big of a Rockets fan that I am. And I am sad to say that I am shocked that they even favored tonight. They have no shot in this game and might not even score 93 points.

Now maybe they get beat 125-93, I am not sure about that one. But for the Rockets to win the game, both teams will score below 100 barring double overtime

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

i just took under 215- for a couple of dollars....how about a little defense so I can afford to buy some turkey for Thursday. 91023i2ndw;l

PO69

EOG Master

Well the Rockets are trying to use all 24 seconds each time down the court. That helps out a lot.

The Rockets may not even score 85 points here.

The last 4 times down the court, they have not taken a shot unless there were 3 or less seconds on the shot clock

PO69

EOG Master

Houston is only 0 for 7 from the 3point line.

Game is at a 209 pace right now

PO69

EOG Master

Rockets are now 0 for 11 from 3point land, but they are tied in the game

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt jinx your play, I took it much larger than you did most likely! I take the Rockets under in almost every game they play

0 for 12 from 3point land now, but who is counting

PO69

EOG Master

The Rockets announcers are now blaming the AC ducts on the Rockets side of the court since they are now 0 for 13. They are shooting 60% from close range though.

Little 11-0 run for Phoenix. GO PHOENIX! But keep it under damnit

PO69

EOG Master

These technical fouls are not helping us. By the way, Houston is shooting much better since they have changed ends of the court