Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP, was Buchholz not in that trade?

I dont remember - I think I was giving up another guy too

It was turd city for one of the best. Aint gonna happen

You laugh when I offer like Choo/Bills for Verlander who has blown but you want me to take that garbage for Ubaldo

Sure - makes sense

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD- I better get one offer from you. I feel like you are in cahoots with the league against me pal

Timetopay

EOG Master

Congrats

Justin Smoak went 0-for-2 with two strikeouts on Wednesday and is 1-for-15 (.067) since being promoted.

Smoak is doing his best Chris Davis impersonation, but the Rangers surely don't find it very funny. Still, Smoak's job isn't really in danger yet. Davis is in the minors and a prospect of Smoak's caliber will be given a lot more than 15 at-bats. Don't give up on him just yet.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dont remember - I think I was giving up another guy too

It was turd city for one of the best. Aint gonna happen

You laugh when I offer like Choo/Bills for Verlander who has blown but you want me to take that garbage for Ubaldo

Sure - makes sense
I offered you Hudson, Buchholz and Konerko for basically Ubaldo. That's certainly not nothing. :thumbsup John WW Maine was the guy thrown in just to make sure I had 1 more shitty pitcher.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good stuff

Manager Ozzie Guillen gave Gordon Beckham a night off on Wednesday and said the struggling second baseman is trying too hard.

"Like I say every day, you can't come here and think you're carrying this ballclub," Guillen said about Beckham. "This is about 25 guys, not about one. He's trying to do too much, he's desperate to do good." It's way too early to write Beckham's slow start off as a sophomore slump. He showed us more than enough last year to make him a buy-low candidate.
Source: Associated Press

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamers number 3 pitcher

<TABLE id=Table1 class=s_playerNewsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Max Scherzer gave up six runs on 10 hits in just 3 2/3 innings of work against the Twins on Wednesday.
Yikes. It's Scherzer's worst start of the season by far, but he surprisingly didn't struggle with command at all as he walked just one batter. What shouldn't come as a surprise is that Scherzer got knocked around by a decent lineup. He faced the Royals and Mariners in three of his previous four starts. Scherzer gets the Twins again next time out.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good stuff

Manager Ozzie Guillen gave Gordon Beckham a night off on Wednesday and said the struggling second baseman is trying too hard.

"Like I say every day, you can't come here and think you're carrying this ballclub," Guillen said about Beckham. "This is about 25 guys, not about one. He's trying to do too much, he's desperate to do good." It's way too early to write Beckham's slow start off as a sophomore slump. He showed us more than enough last year to make him a buy-low candidate.
Source: Associated Press

Good stuff? It says he'll break out of it. A lot of pressure was put on the kid before the season started and when they weren't hitting, he started trying to hit for them. I sat him because I knew he was struggling and a little bit away. Not sure what you're point is. Gordon Beckham will be fine.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gamers number 3 pitcher

<TABLE id=Table1 class=s_playerNewsTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Max Scherzer gave up six runs on 10 hits in just 3 2/3 innings of work against the Twins on Wednesday.
Yikes. It's Scherzer's worst start of the season by far, but he surprisingly didn't struggle with command at all as he walked just one batter. What shouldn't come as a surprise is that Scherzer got knocked around by a decent lineup. He faced the Royals and Mariners in three of his previous four starts. Scherzer gets the Twins again next time out.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gamer may never show again the rest of the week....

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP's 20/20 guy heating up:

News: Braves OF Melky Cabrera went 2 for 4 at St. Louis on Wednesday to give him two multi-hit games in his last three. He has only three on the season, batting .197 (14 for 71) overall.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP's 20/20 guy heating up:

News: Braves OF Melky Cabrera went 2 for 4 at St. Louis on Wednesday to give him two multi-hit games in his last three. He has only three on the season, batting .197 (14 for 71) overall.

:LMAO

thats the best you got. a guy who didnt even start on my roster.

weak weak sauce rjt:finger004

tripp

EOG Master

that deal not even close rj? thought you'd take it to be honest.

so you like scut at ss?

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, was an interesting offer but I'd rather have the much better arm than an upgrade at SS.

Now offer it again so I can say I'll accept but just leave it up for hours and look for deals with other guys. :finger004

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, was an interesting offer but I'd rather have the much better arm than an upgrade at SS.

Now offer it again so I can say I'll accept but just leave it up for hours and look for deals with other guys. :finger004
maybe if the deal was sent when we were discussing i wouldn't have started other deal talks :finger004

besides, no way i land lester now after tonight :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Latest News
Four starts into his major league career, Reds SP Mike Leake just keeps getting better. On Wednesday night against the Astros in Houston, Leake gave up just one run in his best performance to date as he allowed five hits and two walks over seven solid innings. Leake, who threw 105 pitches and 60 went for strikes, improved to 2-0 on his career and struck out five. His ERA is 3.25.
(Updated 04/28/2010).
Analysis
Leake gave up four runs over his 13 2/3 innings in his career and did not get a decision. He has allowed six runs over his last 14 innings and has two wins. Go figure. Still, starting his career at 2-0 and with his last outing his best, Leake looks like a solid Fantasy start in all NL-only and many mixed Fantasy leagues. He is expected to get two starts in Week 5 (May 3-9) and that boosts his value as well. Leake faces the Mets in Cincinnati on Monday and ends the week against the Cubs. He has faced Chicago already this season in his major league debut and he allowed just one run in that start on four hits over 6 2/3 innings but did walk seven.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

sorry man

the other family shit is priceless:finger004
I told you 100 times I did not write, nor post, that "story" but you never wanted to listen. It doesn't really matter now, just odd to see you all over that. I guess not when I think about it.... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Listen Timely

Jman had 6 people posting for him,Then Patty had his nephew, WVU had his dad.

HArd to tell wtf goes on

I got no beef cause most of it makes me laugh. Its good memories

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Listen Timely

Jman had 6 people posting for him,Then Patty had his nephew, WVU had his dad.

HArd to tell wtf goes on

I got no beef cause most of it makes me laugh. Its good memories
I took blame for every other retarded thing I did besides that one, so...? :+clueless

I lived on a floor with 16 guys, on one wireless router. I posted the majority of the retarded shit back in the day, but that was not one of them. That's all I'm saying.

I agree it's funny as well, that's why I said the Laurent ghost had a lot of potential; but it just wasn't funny.

Viejo, not close?