I'm Going on Record Now, I hate ND but Claussen is the best QB in this draft

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004 Rail.

He will have the best career. I hate ND, but he's built for the NFL.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: I'm Going on Record Now, I hate ND but Claussen is the best QB in this draft

Mel Kiper wants to murder Todd McShay.

Re: I'm Going on Record Now, I hate ND but Claussen is the best QB in this draft

clausen sucks dick and his terrible decision making and lack of precision will put him right up there w/ cutler every year on INTs thrown

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh shit, Quebb taking the low blow. :fuck:

i just think hes garbage...the only thing he has going for him is that he played in a "pro style" offense against teams like wazzou and navy...whopdie doo

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I had ND, so I hope he sucks. I'll be rooting for your prediction, but I just think he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. I don't like Bradford at all.

My favorite players in this draft, contradict yours from a success stand point, that's for sure.

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated

a lot of people thought rick meier and brady quinn would be nfl qbs too, nobodys gonna know a thing about these guys until september

Mammon

EOG Master

I had no idea anyone like ND anymore...

They are like Duke baskets but bad.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I thought Brady Quinn would suck, and said it. Rick Mirer is the dumbest thing I've ever seen when discussing modern day.

but what did you see in his game that would make him a good/great NFL qb? the first thing i think of when i talk clausen's game is throwing up 9's and letting tate/floyd make the plays...hell i think he even has a low release point on his throws too

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I like his arm strength and his Moxy. He's a prick, and he has that attitude. He always played with fire and he has all the tools, IMO. He gave his receivers a chance to make plays which is what the great ones do.

I like his arm strength and his Moxy. He's a prick, and he has that attitude. He always played with fire and he has all the tools, IMO. He gave his receivers a chance to make plays which is what the great ones do.

on a scale from 1-10 where do you rank his decision making & also his accuracy?

and off this subject i laughed my ass off when gruden was interviewing him and he was like what in the world happened on that play vs UNC...clausen indirectly replies that it was the WRs fault...stop it!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Decision making is overrated when you're on a team in college that plays no defense. I actually think his accuracy is there.

Drew Brees decision making was questioned in college.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I've made plenty of good calls dickfor. :finger004