The Bulls are just fucking terrible

Tuckman

Uh Poster
i see why they were the 8th seed in the east, team cant do anything right...

we are lacking the perfect smiley for this team now that its gone

munson15

I want winners...
Re: The Bulls are just fucking terrible

Tucker, I bet a shitload on Cleveland to win the series, free money in my opinion, and I don't have to sweat out any pointspreads or worry about the odd game that the Cavs may lose.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

havent hit a 3 this whole game, missing wide open jumpers.. best rebounding team cant get a board to save thier life..

this team doesnt belong even watching the playoffs let alone in it

The X

EOG Dedicated

Gotta agree.They don't have a chance.I really think Cleveland will win it all.

tripp

EOG Master

they weren't an 11 pt dog for no reason

timely i guess just had a few people convinced they were close to the cavs. put lebron with 4 eog members and he beats the bulls

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i cant stand the cavs and dont see them advancing once they play a decent team...

The X

EOG Dedicated

I'm not a Cavs fan either.But they'll win it all.

tripp

EOG Master

cavs are a very good team and have easily the best player in the league. lakers are better though and it's the lakers' title to lose again this year

The X

EOG Dedicated

cavs are a very good team and have easily the best player in the league. lakers are better though and it's the lakers' title to lose again this year

Lebron owns Kobe.

Celtics will do the same with the Heat as will the Hawks with the Bucks

4 team moneyline parlay on the 4 faves is easy money

tripp

EOG Master

Lebron owns Kobe.

i agree lebron is easily better, he's been the best player in basketball for a few years now, but kobe has sooo much more talent around him it's nuts

Lakers are loaded beyond belief, and people forget this because they didn't give a shit about the 2nd half of the season. Lakers will turn it up and run through the West before meeting Cleveland or Orlando in the finals

J

joeybagadonuts

Wait, the Bulls aren't that good?

Didn't Timely tell us how he felt sorry for LeBron having to play them...

Strange.

The X

EOG Dedicated

i agree lebron is easily better, he's been the best player in basketball for a few years now, but kobe has sooo much more talent around him it's nuts

Lakers are loaded beyond belief, and people forget this because they didn't give a shit about the 2nd half of the season. Lakers will turn it up and run through the West before meeting Cleveland or Orlando in the finals

I don't know man.Cleveland pretty deep as well.Guess we'll see.:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

i missed the opening line, what was it munson?

-?
I laid 28-1. I don't care if it's square, dumb or whatever, there's no way I would think Chicago could win 4 times versus this ballclub. The league has too much invested in James going to the Finals anyway, and this Bulls' squad is not the team to spoil the party. 100-1 is the right price, in my mind, and 28-1 was a bargain.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I laid 28-1. I don't care if it's square, dumb or whatever, there's no way I would think Chicago could win 4 times versus this ballclub. The league has too much invested in James going to the Finals anyway, and this Bulls' squad is not the team to spoil the party. 100-1 is the right price, in my mind, and 28-1 was a bargain.

not sure i could ever lay 4200 to win 150 bones, one high ankle sprain to lebron and down goes all that cash..

munson15

I want winners...

I thought about that, I think Cleveland could win with Jamison, Williams and O'Neal if they had to. I don't make that kind of play all the time, I don't recommend it for everyone, and I have been burned once or twice, but lifetime, those type of bets have been moneymakers for me, Tucker.12io4j2w90