TheRat's season-long MLB picks thread

TheRat

EOG Addicted
Will generally use BetJam's lines, as that is the book I most often use during baseball season. Will keep a running tab of my wins, losses and $$ accumulated or lost. Slim pickings during the first week or so, but will pick up the pace as the season goes on. All bets will range from one to five units.

BOL to all this baseball season.

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: TheRat's season-long MLB picks thread

LOL Wished you luck in your other thread. Didn't realize you made another. Good luck, Rat! :thumbsup

TheRat

EOG Addicted

YTD -$400

Monday April 5th
LA DODGERS -123 492 / 400

Will likely post another play or two today but wanted to get this one in...really like the Dodgers here.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

The dodgers is a nice play and you can get them cheap at a very nice price wish you the best man.i might even jump on board im going to do a little research myself on this game.wish you the best again.

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Okay, crappy way to start the season. But I have a strong vibe on this one.....Let's turn things around....

Adding today....

San Fransisco - 135 675/500

TheRat

EOG Addicted

One more VERY late addition...Gotta start posting earlier, but it's been a hectic day.

LOS ANGELES ANGELS -124 496/400

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Saturday, April 1oth
DETROIT TIGERS -150 600/400

Just posting this one to get things started today, will add another one or two.

TheRat

EOG Addicted

One win in the books, adding two more games today. A 3-0 sweep would be nice....

Saturday, April 10th
BOSTON -111 333/300
ATLANTA -110 330/300

TheRat

EOG Addicted

YTD - 5-2

+$1,008

Following an 0-2 start, five straight wins. Hopefully we can close out the weekend with another strong day.

TheRat

EOG Addicted

SUNDAY, APRIL 11th
ARIZONA -210 420/200
ST LOUIS -140 280/200

TheRat

EOG Addicted

In addition to the two previous plays, adding another play for today....

SUNDAY APRIL 11th

ARIZONA -210 420/200
ST LOUIS -140 280/200

and...
DETROIT -207 828/400

I know, I know....Laying some major money on favorites today, but I think it will pay off.

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

i hope that detroit play works for ya its alot of caSH 800 TO WIN 400GET IT im going to put a small play on detroit and ride it with you.:thumbsup

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Adding one last play for today.....Yet another big favorite...Hope it doesn't lead to disaster, but I like.....

BOSTON -168 504/300

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Ahh yes, even after the Tigers trailed 5-0 after one inning, I knew that I could count on my Tribe bullpen to implode. Sadly for us Indians fans, it will be an all too common occurrence this summer.

Barring a miraculous comeback by the Pirates, 3-0 for the day heading into the St. Louis game tonight. Been a FABULOUS weekend:cheers

TheRat

EOG Addicted

MONDAY, APRIL 12th
DETROIT -185 370/200
TAMPA BAY -145 290/200

TheRat

EOG Addicted

VERY late but VERY strong late addition here...
Posting this one from the ballpark in Cleveland.

MONDAY, APRIL 12th

CLEVELAND +117 500/585

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Okay, after saying how sucky the Indians bullpen was, I go with the Tribe. Was at the game and I really thought Carmona would be on fire. He was, but of course he's not going to pitch 10 innings, and the bullpen blows another (a common occurrence this summer)....Defense also let the Tribe down, and they just aren't hitting the way they should be.

That being said, one win is in the books and I lead in another (lost the Detroit game)

Adding one more, and I bet BIG on this.....I know it's crazy to lay big odds this early in the year, but the Pirates suck, and it doesn't help that they are sending a minor leaguer to the mound. I am ALL OVER this one ladies and gents.......

MONDAY, APRIL 12th
SAN FRANSISCO -175 875/500

215FLAVA

EOG Member

2 underdogs in 15 bets. you will be broke by mid-may, especially after chasing like you did yesterday. jmo of course. Good Luck on your chalk today

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

GOOD LUCK RAT THATS A BIG WAGER MAN GOOD LUCK.IM LIKING THE TIGERS ALSO BUT THE PITCHER FOR THE ROYALS IS PRETTY SICK IN TIGER STADUIM

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Two more plays to close the day, then I'm off to kite-flying with the daughter....ahhh, the joy!!:houra

Good luck, all!! Chat with ya tomorrow.

TUESDAY, APRIL 13th
LA DODGERS -160 800/500
CINCINNATI +110 300/330

TheRat

EOG Addicted

One kite lost to the trees, one lost to the wind...and two reeled in safely....All in all, a grand time had by all.
As for the games.....Two in, now hoping that the Reds can hold on (which right now looks iffy)

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

good luck rat i see your up alot of money this year.keep it up i might tail you on this rays game.:cheers

deathwarrior

EOG Dedicated

lol whoops sorry just read it it was for tuesday i like tampa today though hope you do as well.:cheers

TheRat

EOG Addicted

lol whoops sorry just read it it was for tuesday i like tampa today though hope you do as well.:cheers

Actually, if you'll notice that was for TODAY...I had "tuesday" with today's date....posted that this morning shortly after I rolled out of bed, and was screwed up on which day it was....lol

Anyway, at least as of now I hope you also went with Tampa...off to a good start91023i2ndw;l

TheRat

EOG Addicted

:+waving-5Nice to have that "W" before I even leave work and head on home. Kind of leaning toward a St. Louis / Seattle parlay tonight, but if so it will be a very small play. Not going to post any other plays for today, going to take my win and be content.

TheRat

EOG Addicted

Here's a summary of picks up through Wednesday, April 14th

Sunday, April 4th
NY YANKEES +106 ---- 400/424 (lose)

Monday April 5th
LA DODGERS -123----492/400 (lose)
SAN FRANSISCO - 135----675/500 (win)
LA ANGELS -124----496/400 (win)

Saturday, April 1oth
DETROIT TIGERS -150----600/400 (win)