Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Bags-

You are kicking ass in your Giants game plays!

joeybagadonuts/Giants..... 4-0 +4.88

mofome

Banned

Cee TB knowledge > TTP

I hate when didleys sps should have went 5-0 already. This week ain't even fun when didley is this sick 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yeah but i only got 2 wins instead of 5, so ceeman is still right there. should be a good week ceeman.

:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%"><TBODY><TR class=tablesecondrow><TD height=20 noWrap align=left>Brian Fuentes - R - Los Angeles Angels</TD><TD class=tablesecondrow noWrap align=left></TD><TD class=tablesecondrow noWrap align=right>Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010</TD></TR><TR class=tabletext><TD class=tabletext vAlign=top width="90%" colSpan=3 align=left>Angels placed closer Brian Fuentes on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 6, with a strained back.
Fuentes hasn't pitched since Opening Day, so assuming the injury isn't serious, he would be eligible to return sometime next week. Still, be sure to grab Fernando Rodney in all formats. Apr. 14 - 11:28 am et </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Agreed.

Youkilis was.

Did I forget to put Youk in?

Thought it was Youk/Lackey.

Maybe I forgot to put him in?
So I get to add another 1st baseman to my team and downgrade there? Then add Scott Feldman for Lackey? Gee, sounds like a fun trade. :smoking2:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not sure how you came up with the reasoning for that one. Feldman has looked good, in all reality and definitely not like a throw in guy.

Youkilis is a chode. Sorry, just not really close. Youk being the best player I get back in a Prince trade is even more embarrassing.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

When I send you Prince for Verlander and you counter with that, I think you know I'm going to decline; that's all I'm saying.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

When I send you Prince for Verlander and you counter with that, I think you know I'm going to decline; that's all I'm saying.

If I had Prince and needed a nice pitcher I would deal him for a top 5 3rd base and a good pitcher.

But thats just me.

Luckilly I dont need pitching.

And, frankly, I have no idea what you will do anymore.

Nothing wrong with countering.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cap - Bart is one of thos impossible guys to move heads up

you are not going to give a star away for him and i wouldnt take a casey magee type back for him.

anyone else you would be looking at?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If I had Prince and needed a nice pitcher I would deal him for a top 5 3rd base and a good pitcher.

But thats just me.

Luckilly I dont need pitching.

And, frankly, I have no idea what you will do anymore.

Nothing wrong with countering.
No, you would not accept that trade if it was reversed, thanks for trying though. :thumbsup

Youk scored fewer points than Chone last year so a little confused as to why I would sit Chone or Beckham to play Youk; in reality, he might be 20 points better than the guy I sit by years end; and Feldman may be 40 points worse than Lackey and Fielder is 120-150 points better than both of them. 91023i2ndw;l Oh, and I get to sit Beckham or Figgins and lose their points. Seems like a fair trade. :finger004

You know what I'll do. I don't want your middle of the road average players, I have plenty of those. Youk wasn't even a top 5 3rd baseman last year.

You just pretend like Feldman isn't involved in the deal too.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I also countered last night, but we don't see eye to eye on the values. I'm not giving Prince away and getting two average guys back, sorry.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh, and there's no chance I'm giving up Felix with out getting a top tier pitcher back; not Edwin Jackson.

this trade did not make me enjoy

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=left>ACES over Queens
?Youkilis, Kevin 1B BOS
?Floyd, Gavin SP CHW
?Valbuena, Luis 2B CLE

</TD><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions
?Morneau, Justin 1B MIN
?Bartlett, Jason SS TB
?Sanchez, Jonathan O. SP SF
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I think you lose on all three players

tripp

EOG Master

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah Morneau and Youk pretty even

But Bartlett over Valbueno by like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and Sanchez and Floyd might be same number of points but many more spots I will be able to pitch Sanchez to maximize

Timetopay

EOG Master

Big day for you tripper.

Two starts vs my Sanchez

You dont get a lead today you may as well pack it in

tripp

EOG Master

Big day for you tripper.

Two starts vs my Sanchez

You dont get a lead today you may as well pack it in

well it helped a lot that nolasco got nothing in his first start since his second is @ phils vs halladay

im pretty confident my hitters will outscore yours by a little bit by the end of the week, so gonna come down to pitching and closing.

unfortunately dont get to go up against m gonz this week 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

this pl ortiz can't drive in Ped from 3rd with 1 out

who K's vs Slowey, i mean really now

tripp

EOG Master

too bad they made him pitch from the stretch when he didnt actually hit anyone.

yeah if he doesn't have to go to the stretch there i think there was a good shot he was getting a no hitter. they couldn't touch him, it was silly

Tor is 2 frasor blown saves away from being 8-0 to start the year. who would have guessed that