I Just Want To Welcome A New Poster Frud...

I see that Frud just registered and the reason I want to welcome Frud is that he is my very best Friend in the whole wide world.

He and I went to High School together and became Friends in the 8th grade...

He went on to be a succesful GYNECOLOGIST and is the CHAIRMEN at PRNCETON HOSPITAL in New Jersey...

I went on to do this, lol...

We have been the Best of Friends for 36 YEARS NOW....

I don't think anyone knows me better than Frud...

Welcome to EOG my good buddy...bounce bounce bounce

Ken

Sam Odom

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
He went on to be a succesful GYNECOLOGIST and is the CHAIRMEN at PRNCETON HOSOPITAL in New Jersey...

I went on to do this, lol...

And Ken has a higher net $worth$wow

Welcome Frud.....

Look forward to hearing some of the lesser known SHRINK stories from yesteryear.....

Glaken

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Welcome Frud!

You will experience some exciting times here at EOG for this upcoming football season! cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Welcome to EOG Frud.

I was never very good with Birth Control.

Pelvic and breast exams are cool though.

Hope you come in and visit as often as you can.

Good luck

Frud

EOG Member
Glad to be here

Glad to be here

Yes it is true that I have been best friends with the Shrink for all these years and in fact, I am partially reponsible for this site. We were booking bets together starting in tenth grade and were doing very well until we got greedy.(I'll let the Shrink explain)

Anyway this positive experience led to the birth of a prosperous career. You guys are all welcome for getting the Shrink going. (what do you think a fair cut would be? lol)

You all will have to wait for good Shrink stories!!!

Best of luck for this new site!

Frud

Frud I would like to see you post some picks here and if you live in Princeton area we can meet up in Camden. I know a great jazz club down there and know all the big timers so you will be safe. I swear if you are with me they will love you and Frudder I will tell you what...........when we meet up down there I will sing you a jazz song and the chicks will love you.

Thanks Frudder

jjgold said:
Frud I would like to see you post some picks here and if you live in Princeton area we can meet up in Camden. I know a great jazz club down there and know all the big timers so you will be safe. I swear if you are with me they will love you and Frudder I will tell you what...........when we meet up down there I will sing you a jazz song and the chicks will love you.

Thanks Frudder
Frud,

JJ will be the one wearing mink, can't miss him...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Frud said:
Yes it is true that I have been best friends with the Shrink for all these years and in fact, I am partially reponsible for this site. We were booking bets together starting in tenth grade and were doing very well until we got greedy.

Frud

Reading this leads me to believe that Frud is merely Shrink's second personality, kind of like a Jekyll & Hyde, who actually became infatuated with sports & gambling in his younger days, and likes to reminisce now and then.......:D

Joking........of course!

Very Funny Hache Man...

OK Frud, I'll start...

We were 15 years old when we began booking bets from all the kids in our Private High School mind you...

Well, we handed out SUCKER parlay sheets like the kind that paid 4-1 (but it was really 3-1 because we collected the money first) for a 3 team parlay!!!

And we were WINNING and WINNING and WINNING every week to support our RACE TRACK addiction to Roosevelt and Yonkers every other night, Aqueduct and Belmont every other day!!! dog1

Well, we got careless and greedy too. One week, we actually had the audacity to use the PRINCIPAL'S COPY MACHINE to print out our lines...

Needless to say, we left a copy in there for him to see so we got SUSPENDED from School for awhile but that didn't stop us from reopening when we returned..

Well, about one week later, one of our other Friends placed a very large WAGER on a 4 teamer that we paid 10-1 on (9-1 after we collected) and they HIT IT...

OH man, we both CRIED like babies because it was like 200 dollars we paid out and that had accounted for 4 weeks of profits..

Oh, those were the days...bounce bounce bounce

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
:D ...great story...can't wait to hear more of these gems...makes me wish I was around in the 40's...just kidding guys

THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5196", true); </SCRIPT> ......Well, we handed out SUCKER parlay sheets like the kind that paid 4-1 (but it was really 3-1 because we collected the money first) for a 3 team parlay!!! nono YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES!!! DID TIES LOSE? LOL

Hi Frud,

So you finally decided to post, Ken will be soooooooo happy bounce bounce bounce
Tell all your GIRLS I said HI!!! { By girls I mean his wife and children }:D
Don't let everyone in on all your stories, PLEASE!! I don't want the police showing up at my door,lol.turndevil Have fun!!!

Scarlett

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Welcome Frud! I did not know you and The Shrink were degenerate horseplayers! Congratulations! I started out playing thoroughbreds in the afternoon and being a busboy and also playing the pacers at night. Or as you Yankees would say, 'The Trotters!' I can remember when a horse broke 2 minutes they would call it a 'miracle mile'! LOL! Once again, Welcome Frud! That's all Ken needs, someone with more dirt on him!

Frud

EOG Member
trotters

trotters

Now the trotters bring back many memories. Unfortunately, I can remember many times being at the races and getting a REAL good look at our horse trailing.....the field. lol

Roosevelt was great.

Yonkers sucked.

Frud

Hmmm....

Shall we ever DARE talk about FLORIDA? cocktail wow cocktail wow

And I am sure you remember there is more than ONE incident, lol...bounce