(i Have A Complaint)

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Shrink You Know Me I Am Not One To Complain A Lot But I Am About To Leave Your Forum If You Dont Do Something About These Lines I See Everytime I Go To Another Topic.jesus Christ I Feel Like I Did Back In 1978 The First Time I Tried Mescaline All I Am Seeing Is These Gray Lines All Around I Feel Like I Am Whacked Out.lets Do Something About All The Lines I Am Getting A Headache.with All The Technology Around I Am Sure Something Can Be Done But Its Doing An Awfull Job On My Eyesight.everytime I Look To Read A New Thread Im Just Waiting For The Day A Tic Tac Toe Board Is Going To Show Up Through All Those Scribbly Lines.please I Am Begging You Get Rid Of All The Lines I Am Getting Severe Headaches.

Shrink I Am Looking For Offshore Credit If I Drop Your Name At The Greeks Place Will He Help Me Out.thanks,your Pal Beantownjim

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
No Shrink Everytime I Hit My Computer To Go To A Topic Hundreds Of Lines Go Across My Screen It Happens On Everything.it Has To Be Happening To Others There Are Hundreds Of Lines It Only Last's Seconds But It Is Ruining My Eyesight.

Beantown,

When was the last time you had a PHYSICAL? smoke

And I don't mean sex with gay men...cocktail

Joking aside,

I do know what you mean, and I 'll check with our techies tomorrow and get back with you..

Thanks for the feedback,

THE SHRINK

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: (i Have A Complaint)

Beantown not posting in all caps?

Thats fucked up.
He was clearly, but back then people who posted in all caps only had the first letter of every word capitalized - the forum altered the rest to normal size font.