Antonio
miaplus3
SouthJersey
Chalkeater
gamblingislife

WELCOME ALL & Thanks for checking In.

cheers

Last edited:
I figure, I've got a posting account at every other place so why not here too?

(I may even actually set up an avatar)

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Some very familiar names in there.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I would love to see them start posting on a regular basis...

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
Just posting up to say Hello and give my 2 cents (Can. 1.4):D

First off, I want to wish you, Shrink and the General, the best of luck with the new site.
I've only been with the RX since May and just spent a GREAT weekend meeting other posters in Vegas: Kojak, Panther, Kermitt, Illinios, Spreadbeater, Dante, Bucs (damn missed his roll on the ponies 13-15dog1 ) and even played Golf with Rick from DonBest great guy and JohnBuzz, CedarCreeker. Was hoping to meet you on the links Shrink. BOTTOM line all a great bunch of guys and good laughs all weekend.

I'm no power poster but will give my 2 cents time 2 time. Im here for 1 reason, to make $$$! I also like collecting info from all the great posters and cappers, Period!............Who sold what to whom, and why they or you have banners from so and so, makes me laugh. I sure dont care.

Im using a New name but same Avatar, that better suits this name.

Anyway Best wishes

Coopcheers

I think Mr. Kosar knows that I am no ghost since I post at madjacks board. BTW, best of luck with the new site, happy to be a part of it. JP

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Thank you guys,

Who sold what to whom, and why they or you have banners from so and so, makes me laugh. I sure dont care.

I would guess more than 75% of the posters feel the same way. What difference we hope to make is send The Gambler to a good betting site. One which our peers, who share those Free plays, feel are safe to be with.

Our ears are open to the communities ideas.

I hope I am able to frequent this place quite often. I just started a new job, will be away soon for training and I have a little one on the way in two months. From what I have heard, I expect my life to be changing in the very near future.

It's all good, but damn those Pirates tonight.

CK

speaking of ghosts... I was kinda surprised some of the more famous/infamous names around haven't been highjacked by guys looking to cause problems.

Now that I said that I am sure it wil become an issue.

Not really sure what kind of copyrights are on a forum handles, but I have used this same name way back to the old bettors talk days. And have used it on every other forum I have written on. It is even banned on couiple of them. Ironically Covers is one(I think I was the 3rd or 4th registered user there), and the Majors is the other, maybe another one or two.

Just funny how something as silly as name can have such a menaing when you see it. The actaul feelings you get when you see something on a screen. Kinda wierd. I am sure there are some names people would like to never see again, while other names are sought out and "admired".

One of the strange things about forums. Although with the bashes there is some ability to put a face to a name. But for the most part it is a screen name and little else.

So sometimes certain ones are more desireable than others.