Who Designed EOG's Logo?

A lot of XPANDA combined with IMAGINATION PLUS...

I also think its very nice and many thanks to them...cocktail cocktail cocktail

THE SHRINK

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
THE SHRINK said:
A lot of XPANDA combined with IMAGINATION PLUS...

I also think its very nice and many thanks to them...cocktail cocktail cocktail

THE SHRINK

Very good job, indeed.......

Hatchy 7 years ago I was a banner designer for a decent web outfit. I worked there for 1.2 years and then get fired wrongly. They accused me of stealing a laptop and I did not do it. A guy that owed me money from some bets did not want to pay me and I said I was going to tell his Mom. He must of got mad and one day when I was inside he must of lifted the computer and through in my 1972 plymouth killer car and then he told supervisor I stole it.

What bull shit, I was never in trouble before at company other than a minor incident with money missing from vending machine but I beat that charge

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
jjgold said:
Hatchy 7 years ago I was a banner designer for a decent web outfit. I worked there for 1.2 years and then get fired wrongly. They accused me of stealing a laptop and I did not do it. A guy that owed me money from some bets did not want to pay me and I said I was going to tell his Mom. He must of got mad and one day when I was inside he must of lifted the computer and through in my 1972 plymouth killer car and then he told supervisor I stole it.

What bull shit, I was never in trouble before at company other than a minor incident with money missing from vending machine but I beat that charge

Hmmmmm, what a story.......

Some people are jerks........

X

xpanda

Joey, of Imagination Plus did the majority of the work on the logo. I think he did a great job with it, too. In fact, all of his work is fantastic!

I didn't really like the logo.

It is a good logo, but the problem is this.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

And anyone who lives in Ontario Canada, and watches sports on TV, definitely knows that the current eog.com logo resembles too much like the logo of a major sports channel in this market.

Check out the logo. http://www.sportsnet.ca/

Not exactly the same, but close enough.

People like the logo, I like the logo because it represents many things in sports.

The logo itself logo itself looks like many sports related items

-shaped like a football
-like something in the middle of a basketball hoop
-the dot in the middle could be a hockey puck or baseball
-it looks like a beer bottle can opener.

How can a sports fan not idenitfy will a beer bottle can opener!

So when I see the eog.com, I think, "It's ok, but unimaginative because they just copied someone else."

As long it don't break the copyright laws, guess it is ok.

Big Game

EOG Member
Thanks, Glaken...this place has some serious momentum. I'm a small-time poster/lurker at MW, but thought I would check out the new place and add it to my list of stops.

Take care.

If it were purple it would be the spitting image of the K St logo. Maybe thats why I don't like it as much as the others seem to but...

:-signs8-
(Just had to try out one of the new ones)

You would definitely know about that, Shrink, and i'm sure my post hit a nerve on several levels. :+signs11-

kosar,

At your height, I appear to be 7 FEET standing next to you...

It REALLY would be NICE if just ONE time you had something worthwhile to contribute than having to always read your NEGATIVE posts about everyone...:+signs7-1

I really want POSTERS who add and invest their time to HELP others, not whiners or crybabies..

THE SHRINK

X

xpanda

kosar said:
Too much information. This is supposed to be a gambling website, not Cinemax.

Have I done something to piss you off, Kosar? I can't imagine how commenting on our graphic designer could get your buns in a knot like that.

I'll try to do better, shrink. I'd hate to have you make another call to one of my friends crying that i'm picking on you and asking him to ask me to 'lay off.' :blah

Good morning Xpanda. :+signs11-

Kosar,

Your FRIEND called me, but nice twist though...

Your other FRIEND actually works here...

At least HALF of your last post wasn't negative...

Keep working on it and you may actually be a good poster someday...

Just please quit with being so damned WHINEY and BABY LIKE, OK?

Oh, and if you feel it necessary to get the last word in on this thread, go ahead, I am done with you...:+signs9-1

THE SHRINK said:
Kosar,

Your FRIEND called me, but nice twist though...

Your other FRIEND actually works here...

lol-ummmm, yeah. He called you in response to an email saying 'call me re: kosar.' Talk about twisting things. Have a fantastic day!

My friend that works here doesn't have anything to do with this. Or maybe you're saying I only have two friends. It's so confusing.

Hi Kosar,

Sorry you're not crazy about the EOG logo, :doh1

Everyone has tried soooo hard to please you, especially Ken!!! :D
Have a great day!

Scarlett