Guys and Gals, remember to get up and walk occasionally

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I know I sit here 17 hours a day, back crooked, blood clots forming, lungs collapsing, getting fatter and all. I have to spend 8 hours a day on the phone arguing with bookmakers, players, family, and fellow employees. I know I am not leading by example very well. That does not mean you have to do as I do.

Do as I say, not as I do here and get up, move around, walk and stretch a little.

We, Americans, as a whole are some obese and out of shape people.

Try to do better

Thanks

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Take a 5min break every hr, get up and walk also look at objects (focus the eyes) farther than 20 ft away.

Pete I am right now 317 after a huge lunch

The thing is I hold it well and most when you see me think I am like 260 or so and not 314

So I am ok

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:

The thing is I hold it well and most when you see me think I am like 260 or so and not 314

So I am ok
LOL! Very good JJ! Thanks General- good advice! An old friend used to say he could point out the bookmaker in any joint! Find the fattest guy in the place and he is usually sitting at the table in the corner table in the back!

Jarbo

EOG Member
jjgold said:

So I am ok

That's a lot of COLE CUTS!

dog1

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
I think I am going to fast today

instead of fasting, clean those fukkin dustmites around your computer area..

i just saw a freakin earwig next to my bed , freaked me out

PETE you got mail.

The General

Tony, I would be ashamed of anyone of you to come in my home as is. Dust and spider webs all over. I just don't have time to clean and am half disabled. It just looks like a lot of work to try and clean everything since I have let it go so long. I mean, there is still underwear in the drawers of the elderly lady i bought the house from in 1998. I might find time someday, but right now I have other priorities.

BTW, still fasting today. I am hun gry too.

bearmz

EOG Member
my main problem is cigarettes. I thought I smoked a lot when I drank beer.

smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke

The General

bear, I like the name and since we are being open about our lives currently, I have a question for anyone.

Last week I picked up the soap holder in the bathroom. Underneath was about 5 little black worms. Looked lost and babyish. I thought I had founded some evolution evidence. I have been trying to find what they are on the Net but no luck.

Where is mgspooky?

He can prob help. The problem is fixed as I just flushed them down the sink and cleaned the soap dish, but what caused this. They were a 1/8" in length and maybe .015 in width. baffling me something terrible.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
The General said:
bear, I like the name and since we are being open about our lives currently, I have a question for anyone.

Last week I picked up the soap holder in the bathroom. Underneath was about 5 little black worms. Looked lost and babyish. I thought I had founded some evolution evidence. I have been trying to find what they are on the Net but no luck.

Where is mgspooky?

He can prob help. The problem is fixed as I just flushed them down the sink and cleaned the soap dish, but what caused this. They were a 1/8" in length and maybe .015 in width. baffling me something terrible.
You should have gone fishing General! Just think, you wouldn't need to buy bait anymore with the 12 pack of Busch!

Sam Odom said:
Take a 5min break every hr, get up and walk also look at objects (focus the eyes) farther than 20 ft away.

Great advice! What a great place. And no co-pay either......

Don't forget the dangers of carpal tunnel as well for those of us who spend most of the day clicking and typing (and playing video games)