If All High School Players Had To Remain In Their Own State

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
If All High School Players Had To Remain In Their Own State

If the NCAA installed a rule in which all High School Football players had to remain in their own state to play football instead of being allowed to leave for other schools, which state would dominate in the rankings? :)

Florida....Texas.........California....... Any others?

Better yet , for some of you college gurus, which team traditionally loses the most players to out of state schools? I have been told Florida easily by another poster, but would like to know for sure......

Thats a great post Hache !! I would have to say Florida loses the most players, especially to the SEC schools in the South.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
I love highschool sports !

FB used to be: #1 Pa # 2 Ohio
FB now: entry (Cal, Fla, Tex)

BKB: #1 (Cal, NY)
#2 (Ill, Mich)
#3 19 state tie

Wrestling: #1 (Ok, Iowa, Pa)
#2 (Ohio, NJ, Minn)

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Scotty S said:
I love highschool sports !

FB used to be: #1 Pa # 2 Ohio
FB now: entry (Cal, Fla, Tex)

BKB: #1 (Cal, NY)
#2 (Ill, Mich)
#3 19 state tie

Wrestling: #1 (Ok, Iowa, Pa)
#2 (Ohio, NJ, Minn)
Welcome to the EOG,Sir! What was the name of that deli Uncle Jack and his cronies used to eat at each week! Man, I could go for one of those big pastrami sandwiches right now! Gotta go get something to eat now, glad you found your way over. P.S. Sorry for stealing your old greeting General!

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
PA, espicially W PA, still produces an inordinate number of highschool fb coaches that make it to college and NFL staffs.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Scotty S said:
PA, espicially W PA, still produces an inordinate number of highschool fb coaches that make it to college and NFL staffs.
How about bookmakers? I think the western Pa to Cleveland corridor has produced more bm's than anywhere! LOL!

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
That's absolutly a fact. They used to call Chicago "Little Youngstown". What a great, great area to be from. When I moved to LV years ago I had no problem getting a job, no training needed. That steel mill area (Pgh-Cle corrider) is really depressed now. I visit every few years and try to think it's the same but it's not. That school is closed.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Florida teams would be stacked at the RB and WR positions....its all about that speed down here baby...