What I think of EOG.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
Glaken said:
ADT, If the clingy stuff becomes more than you can bare feel free to send her down to Atlanta ....

smoke
Example here Glaken- I am hearing all kinds of crap about going up to the FSU/Miami game with the boys during Labor Day weekend. No one need these kinds of headaches and this why I think I may never get married.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
CHOPTALK said:
I cant get my avatar to load for some reason.

Taking a shot at Bucsfan is insane. Where are your picks MrPRJ?
Chop- Congrats on your boy finally drawing a walk, even if it was intentional.

aceduecetrey said:
Example here Glaken- I am hearing all kinds of crap about going up to the FSU/Miami game with the boys during Labor Day weekend. No one need these kinds of headaches and this why I think I may never get married.

Tallahassee is NO place for a clingy girlfriend during the Miami/FSU weekend....To much other talent up there from both schools....

dogtoilet

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Jet Set -cyaz said:
you most definetly know me, we have had our run-ins in the past. That wont be a problem here at EOG, glad to post with gamblers that are a little sharper than your average Bucsfan..Great site, good team..You and Shrink will be #1 in no time..

nono

Give me 10 Bucsfans for every one Jet Set -cyaz Jrs.

No make that 100 Bucsfans for every one JEt Set -cyaz Jrs.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Ace...do what ya gotta do...go up to the game and don't think twice...she'll be here when you come back...and if not, oh well S. FLorida has plenty of 21 yr olds to choose from :D

Mikey McDermott

EOG Member
Calling Bucsfan a square was the wrong choice of words.Yes I think he is a fudgepacker, but he has proven he is a great bases capper..Could I do better? I doubt it, thats an impressive record...

Acedeuce---sup man? too busy working too go hunt the young meat..will slow down at work soon,and then I will be heading to CR for lots of *****...tag along bro..

cheers

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
Glaken/Lawrence- If I dont go, it will have nothing to do with her not wanting me to.

petey- Would love to, but having issues leaving the country right now. You Canadians have no idea how good you have it. Hot women and FREEDOM.

Mikey McDermott

EOG Member
Livin in Canada is sweet man....Good to see youre posting here.I m banned from RX so that is the reason for not being around there much...later bro..

Jet Set -cyaz said:
NO...I got JUDGE WAPNER on my side...hes the judge for all of CR..he will make sure I am safe....nono

LOL....I ain't jokin, you better be careful down there.

raiders72001 said:
General- I agree with you and that new blood is needed and I think that all will help newbies. One thing I dislike is when a newbie asks and honest question and then is the target of 50 jokes. I think all can learn here.

LOL raiders, i couldn't believe the answers people gave when some1 asks a simple question. Some people are sitting there saying the person who asked the question is the dumbest mf-er in the world.

I guess sometimes people forget they started out at newbies also?

FantasyBetsZone

EOG Member
Howdy Petey Rose Jr!!!!!!!

Jet set-cyaz-why are you hiding i guess you must be embarrassed that you were challenged at FBZ and needed to hide now...

Anyways Petey, It is sooo frickin damn good to hear your still alive because you stop posting without giving me the answer if you would challenge me head to head contest as you were hoping we would forget about it and move on without waiting for your answer.. Hell everyone and the FBZ gangs are STILL waiting for the head to head challenge between Petey Rose Jr vs VisorMan(me)

As you said FantasyBetsZone is embarrassing.. Thats okay at least I saved my site because you were pissed I deleted you off the FBZ Team as a moderator because you were making my site getting worse as it was your plan to destroy my site( I was blind by hiring you I guess..). It was no needed for you to do it as a moderator. Moderators should be respect and loyal to the posters instead of bashing the posters as it was my mistake in the beginning that I let you bash them to happen... The EOG moderators are very class and professional I am VERY impressed with the moderators here... Good Job EOG Moderators!!

By the way you won the vote as the best looking FBZ Poster!!!!!! Congrats Petey!!!!!!! Heres a picture of beautiful Petey Rose Jr oops I mean Jet Set-Cyaz http://www.fantasybetszone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21165 :D

and

we are still waiting for your answer...... UMMM dont be afraid to show us how square you are :D http://www.fantasybetszone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21293&page=1

By the way when are you flying to Connecticut to play golf with me and of course i will give you 3 shots a side for 100 bucks each on front nine and back nine? Lets do it asap and get your Jet ready Buddy!!! Ill pick you up at Bradley International Airport!!!!

PS: How can you dare to say we suck? we have one of the best moderating team(5teamparlay, sherman, newfie, bluemyboy and shawnee922)

Sincerely,
VisorMan :D

Last edited:
FantasyBetsZone said:
not much just had a long day at work! I prolly go hit some range balls tonight :D

peace

I'm jealous, peace back.

Went over to say hi earlier but can't remember my freakin PW...LOL

Mikey McDermott

EOG Member
yeh FBZ is great .....If english is your first language, why are you so bad at it?...Visorman, I have a real job unlike yours, with whatever you do with kids, commendable, but you will always be in the food stamp line..Go back to your little site and leave the betting for the big boys..

CYAZ is not see ya's...you are obviously retarded and cant figure out what it means, its an airport code, Oh wait poor people drive, you probably arent familiar with planes..lmao...later

Sherm ......

I went over to say hi to you guys but I forgot my PW...LOL...username is Glaken or Glaken Centaine..I can't remember which.

Could you reset and send to glaken@eog.com

Thanks, Glaken

FantasyBetsZone

EOG Member
Jet Set -cyaz said:
yeh FBZ is great .....If english is your first language, why are you so bad at it?...Visorman, I have a real job unlike yours, with whatever you do with kids, commendable, but you will always be in the food stamp line..Go back to your little site and leave the betting for the big boys..

CYAZ is not see ya's...you are obviously retarded and cant figure out what it means, its an airport code, Oh wait poor people drive, you probably arent familiar with planes..lmao...later

I know you LOVED FBZ before now you hate FBZ since i took you off the team and hoping shrink would hire you to be a moderator here. I wonder when?

Yea I need more food stamp. Can you send us more? Appreicate it if you could..

Thanks Square. Please get your glasses.. we are still waiting for your answer YES or NO for head to head challenge?

Thank you for your time Petey

FantasyBetsZone

EOG Member
Hey Petey,

sorry i missed your message last night.. I left my msn messenger on all night.. Dont worry I know you still love FBZ. about golf just let me know when to meet u at bradley international airport so i can collect food stamps from you

peace

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: What I think of EOG.

Mikey, you have 69 posts in 4 years, lets pick up the pace a bit. One post per month isn't buttering the biscuit.