Pinnacle's Web Site Is Now Back Up!!!!

raiders,

I have been informed that Pinnacle is checking into this now and it should not be too much longer before gamblers can log in...

Thanks for bringing this to light...

Ken

Alright I confess too that I keep Pinnacle and Don Best open almost the entire time I am online and I bet I am not the only one...

THE SHRINK

Re: Pinnacle's Web Site Is Now Back Up!!!!

Ahh, if it were only true, huh? Sorry, couldn't resist the bump. Just doing some late night searching...

roach23

Banned

translation of original post:

i have a pinnacle account!!!! look at me!!!! my pinny account isn't working!!! i'm a scumbag who likes to rub it in to all the suckers who have to post up at sbgglobal and betatlas!!!!

i have a pinnacle account!!!! look at me!!!! my pinny account isn't working!!! i'm a scumbag who likes to rub it in to all the suckers who have to post up at sbgglobal and betatlas!!!!

roachy, I like you buddy but you might want to check the date of the original post here:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Translation I poke fun at people I don't know anything about because I am miserable 24/7, doesn't matter if I have any clue to actual facts :rolleyes:

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Translation I poke fun at people I don't know anything about because I am miserable 24/7, doesn't matter if I have any clue to actual facts :rolleyes:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

LOL.....Coming from a person who told shrink....to get a bra...and get his yellow teeth stained.......and told General he was a a heart attack waiting to happen.....Stiffed a fellow RX employee and poster......and ratted out his former employer.....And who if is ever taken off the EOG payroll.... will attack Shrink and General again