Does the Mafia like to wager on sporting events?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Wouldn't you love to know who the currently highest ranking mafia member in the USA has his money on? You would love to know, wouldn't cha? :LMAO

Yeah you would.

:+excited-

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Does the Mafia like to wager on sporting events?

He laid -6 on the Colts....the outfit doesn't worry about numbers...

Wouldn't you love to know who the currently highest ranking mafia member in the USA has his money on? You would love to know, wouldn't cha? :LMAO

Yeah you would.

:+excited-

You of course are referring to the bosses' personal picks. Your guess is as good as mine.. Different bosses different picks. I say "bosses" because I don't think there is one "highest ranked" boss across all families. Different families, different bosses. NYC alone has 5 bosses, so if you are looking for the highest rated boss, you will need to rank the families too. The Gambinos or Genovese families are the largest by count of made men.. But don't forget Chicago, another city with a rich mafia history!

But the real answer is these guys have money on both sides because they all get a cut of their bookmaking operations.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

Only in Vegas; where if the game is going wrong; they can turn the power off...

jmho

gl

12io4j2w90

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Only in Vegas; where if the game is going wrong; they can turn the power off...

jmho

gl

12io4j2w90

That was one of the most mysterious chain of events that ever happened at Sam Boyd Stadium....and they managed to shut the power down before the 55 minute mark...:+textinb3

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You of course are referring to the bosses' personal picks. Your guess is as good as mine.. Different bosses different picks. I say "bosses" because I don't think there is one "highest ranked" boss across all families. Different families, different bosses. NYC alone has 5 bosses, so if you are looking for the highest rated boss, you will need to rank the families too. The Gambinos or Genovese families are the largest by count of made men.. But don't forget Chicago, another city with a rich mafia history!

But the real answer is these guys have money on both sides because they all get a cut of their bookmaking operations.

Think of how much money they could make if they knew Peyton Manning's phone number.

Aah, what am i thinking, no way they could get a hold of that.