My Tim Tebow Bet...

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: My Tim Tebow Bet...

Sorry but he goes to Jax in round 1

and if IS the real deal, he won't get past Urban's good bud BB and the Pats late in round 1

He WILL BE a 1st rounder, altho he may not live up to the billing

What the average Joe doesn't get is that playing D 1 does not even compare to the NFL. I would love to see Tebow get up from a Ray Lewis hit.

IF Jax takes him in Round 1 they will have more problems that failing attendance in a few years

Tebow is a VERY SHORT term solution and if they take Tebow ONLY to sell tix they will regret it in a few years

Patrick should win his bet but ONLY Jax can mess it up but i think the owner gets outvoted and Tebow is NOT chosen in Rd 1

coloradobuff

EOG Veteran

he will prob go to jax in mid 1st and even if they dont get him then, he will get snapped up by someone later in 1st round or Jax will trade a future 1st rounder to a team to get him later in 1st round.

tripp

EOG Master

the problem here is i think he has a chance of going rd 1

in reality the guy is a 6th round draft pick at best, but for some reason people think he will succeed in the nfl and draft him way too early.

mofome

Banned

I dont think he does.

1) he wont save that franchise from moving.
2) he would be there for them in round 2 anyway.

K13

EOG Dedicated

What the average Joe doesn't get is that playing D 1 does not even compare to the NFL. I would love to see Tebow get up from a Ray Lewis hit.

lol

Where do nfl players come from?

He'll get up just like everyone else gets up.

K13

EOG Dedicated

Look at all the bums that were drafted in the first round.

Even if Tebow is a bust, its no different than drafting Jamarcus and pieces of shit like that. Atleast you know he'll work hard and play with heart.

Plus after his last game, little chance he gets passed by. You are only as good as your last game.

1% of D 1 college players even get a shot at playing in the NFL. The best NFL QBs excluding Peyton were not big name college players. Brady, Romo, Big Ben...Look at Alex Smith, Ryan Leaf...

Tebow would make a better FB or TE in the NFL. UF designed a system around him; not going to happen in the NFL.

Miles Austin played for Monmouth FFS.

Also I don't like Tim Tebow and all of the religious BS he brings onto the field. Save that for your home or church.

High Times

EOG Master

Anyone who thinks Tebow isn't a first round pick is an IDIOT!

You bozos's make me laugh and keep me coming back for more of this kind of stuff.

At least 8 NFL GM's have said they will take him in the first round, but you IDIOTS think they are wrong.

OMG

:LMAO

They don't make football players like him very often.

You bozos's make me laugh and keep me coming back for more of this kind of stuff.

At least 8 NFL GM's have said they will take him in the first round, but you IDIOTS think they are wrong.

OMG

Coming from a guy named High Times.

Show us a link to your 8 GM info or go smoke another bowl.

High Times

EOG Master

Coming from a guy named High Times.

Show us a link to your 8 GM info or go smoke another bowl.

Just watch the fucking draft and find out for yourself.

These mock drafts are not done by GM's. They are done by the Idiots who claim guys like Jamaruce Russell is good and claim Javon Sneed is a first round pick.

GM's don't care about Mel Kipper and Todd McShey anymore. They are for your entertainment.

High Times

EOG Master

After Jamarcus Russell nobody cares what Mel "the coke addict" Kipper thinks!

He said Tebow was a 6th round pick and everyone laughed at him. How stupid is this guy?

Apple

Banned

Tebow won't be a successful QB in the NFL with that slow ass left handed release of his.. He might make a great FB or TE/WR though..

I'd like to have him on 3rd and inches..

K13

EOG Dedicated

"Russell is probably the most talented quarterback I've ever seen. The body of Daunte Culpepper, the arm strength of John Elway and the precision of Peyton Manning. If he's got the will and some decent coaching Russell will be a sure Hall of Famer."

Draft gurus, scouting reports, they are all good for a laugh 90% of the time.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

OMG

You are right. He is a hell of a football player...just not a pro quarterback.

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

not related to this question at all. but somthing I just remembered reading this past fall..

did Tebow reall do 38 reps in the bench in HS with 225 lbs, back when he only weighed 217. Or is that 38 reps for 185 or 135?

not related to this question at all. but somthing I just remembered reading this past fall..

did Tebow reall do 38 reps in the bench in HS with 225 lbs, back when he only weighed 217. Or is that 38 reps for 185 or 135?

Damn that would be impressive. 225 is my max. Hes doing it 38 times when hes was 17. Wow.

K13

EOG Dedicated

It was 185. Still impressive at any age. Higher than all the lineman that tried.

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

QB, I think there are some teams that will give him a chance.... but those are teams that would draft him in the late rounds... like you said...

I think his best bet is as a hybrid TE/H-back/wildcat 2.0 kinda guy

when it comes down to it, Many NFL personnel guys are Big BIG on intangibles...

Tebow will clean toliets for an nfl team if it helps them win....... He loves to win, he'll work and sacrifice to do it....

and he won't be like 90% of the other QB's that didn't project as "nfl style" qbs but were talented... that got drafted and refused or were very reluctant to go to another position. He'll do WHATEVER it takes...

if Tebow takes a year to bulk up to say 275-285 at about (estimated 8-12% bf)

I'd think he'd make a pretty good TE

what team runs the most trick/gadget type plays these days?

wasn't it whisenhunt as the O-coordinator at Pittsburgh that used to run so many crazy trick plays using the talents/skill of his players?

maybe since Warner looks to retire, Zona takes a shot at Tebow in the late first round and uses him in crazy unthought of trick play rolls to compliment Leinart's development

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

oh gosh I love the NFL draft.... can't believe we'll have to wait 3 days to see it ALL played out now...... unreal

K13

EOG Dedicated

But lets draft Vince Young in the top 5.

VJ should have been a 4th round pick on what everyone basis tebow on.

He still sucks now but people think he is good has potential.

Slower, dumber, shitter arm, shitter accuracy, weaker, could go on forever.

K13

EOG Dedicated

Plus if you want to win a super bowl, no point in drafting a black QB.

:cocktail

High Times

EOG Master

QB, I think there are some teams that will give him a chance.... but those are teams that would draft him in the late rounds... like you said...

I think his best bet is as a hybrid TE/H-back/wildcat 2.0 kinda guy

when it comes down to it, Many NFL personnel guys are Big BIG on intangibles...

Tebow will clean toliets for an nfl team if it helps them win....... He loves to win, he'll work and sacrifice to do it....

and he won't be like 90% of the other QB's that didn't project as "nfl style" qbs but were talented... that got drafted and refused or were very reluctant to go to another position. He'll do WHATEVER it takes...

if Tebow takes a year to bulk up to say 275-285 at about (estimated 8-12% bf)

I'd think he'd make a pretty good TE

what team runs the most trick/gadget type plays these days?

wasn't it whisenhunt as the O-coordinator at Pittsburgh that used to run so many crazy trick plays using the talents/skill of his players?

maybe since Warner looks to retire, Zona takes a shot at Tebow in the late first round and uses him in crazy unthought of trick play rolls to compliment Leinart's development

You just made my point!

You seriously think Leinhart could ever be better than Tebow?

Do you people even think about what you post before you post it?

Never in a million years could Leinhart be a better QB than Tebow at ANY LEVEL.

Unreal you people acually believe this shit that Tebow won't be a GREAT NFL QB!

Some of you actually think he should change positions.

UN FUCKIN REAL

:doh1

High Times

EOG Master

I know because Tebow will start at QB and do great for many, many years in the NFL.

No doubt in my mind.

91023i2ndw;l