Al Michaels is a FILTHY LIAR

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Al Michaels is a FILTHY LIAR

The juggling catch cost him forward progress, just as it was explained.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2547704 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-15-09, 11:41 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2547704", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2547704 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Al Michaels is a FILTHY LIAR
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>The Jew wanted the Colts to win. IT WAS a CLEAR FIRST DOWN
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Awww, our Socal Christian racist midget is heard from one more time.

Hey Rail,

Is Michaels a ref? Does his opinion count down on the field? You might be the goofiest mf'er on this site.

josh258

EOG Member

rail

"the jew"

why dont you go f--k yourself you ignorant low life bastard. your lack of class really shows.

felonee

EOG Veteran

Best Al Michaels clip ever... Peter Jennings on ABC gets pranked by a Howard Stern caller live when OJ was in his driveway at the end of the slow speed chase....

Al Michaels informs dopey Jennings that he got played live..

http://2000clicks.com/Graeme/Iseeoj.mp3

The caller probably does the worst impression of a black guy ever...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I think they realize Railer is senile. He's sorta like Grandpa who says stupid shit but he's forgiven 'cause he's not all there. :LMAO

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Im with you Viejo, ban this piece of shit. Its not like its the first racist thing he has said.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mods care to comment here?

Ken you can't appreciate this sort of talk on your forum, right?

Mo?

J

joeybagadonuts

Rail is the lowest form of scum. A 'god fearing man' trying to hide behind some dumb book to excuse his small minded views. Fukkin PATHETIC.

Apple

Banned

Just cause he said Jew he is a racist?

Wow we really live in a politically correct world now. You can't say anything anymore.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Well, I couldn't care less what happens here. Probably nothing and that's fine.

But you have to admit he was out of line. Like Viejo said, sometimes it's just the way you say it. Railer meant to be offensive 'cause he likes to say crazy and outlandish things.

Let's not forget that if you find a post offensive and you wish to report it, click on the left there. That's why it's there.

Either way, I don't mind Railer half the time. I like having him around but he should watch his step. My two pesos. :devil:

Apple

Banned

It was a little out of line, nothing crazy though..
Now if he would of said KIKE or something like that yeah but all he said was "JEW"..

J

joeybagadonuts

Just cause he said Jew he is a racist?

Wow we really live in a politically correct world now. You can't say anything anymore.

Gyno,

Do I seem like the type to be easily offended?

As both Kinger and Viejo said, it was the manner in which he said it. I can laugh when BTJ says 'nigerian' since it should be clear to the reader he is attempting to be humorous. Saying that Al Michaels is a 'flithy JEW' is a little different.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=post2547704 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 11-15-09, 11:41 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2547704", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2547704 class=alt1> Al Michaels is a FILTHY LIAR
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>The Jew wanted the Colts to win. IT WAS a CLEAR FIRST DOWN

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Awww, our Socal Christian racist midget is heard from one more time.

Hey Rail,

Is Michaels a ref? Does his opinion count down on the field? You might be the goofiest mf'er on this site.

Isn't highlighting the fact that he's Christian (whether or not this is true I certainly won't take your biased word for it) an overt instance of bigotry on your part? (I do realize that as a committed politically correct leftist, you are entitled to practice a double standard and all sorts of hypocrisy, but have you no shame?)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Silence speaks volumes from the Mods or SHRINK....sure would like to hear Ken's views on this statement by Rail...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Moved this down here...over the line and rather offensive to some.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

You are correct Viejo...I'm not a thinker after being awake for too long.

WVU

EOG Master

Christ what a bunch of pussies we have on this forum. Someone posted the word "Jew" on a gambling forum. Oh my God.

2938u4ji23

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Christ what a bunch of pussies we have on this forum. Someone posted the word "Jew" on a gambling forum. Oh my God.

2938u4ji23

Please don't use the Lord's name in vain, you goddamn piece of shit!