Pretty Boy vs Pacman

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Pretty Boy vs Pacman

I don't know, Cowboy. I would've said that before this fight though. I think it could be less. -180.

Calm down there dime store bookie, you have no clue. Over 100 points off, why don't you let the jackoffs on Don Best set the line then you kids in Tulsa can glom off their work?

It is my opinion nothing more, nothing less. So you don't like it toe the party line, does not bother me.

To quote your Himmler, "you matter not to me, you know nothing literallly".

I stated my piece you hate. Comical. I can speak in broken sentences too son.:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Floyd would beat his ass, IMO. Floyd is just too smart and defensive for Pac Man. I'd hammer Floyd all the way up to -250 and I usually don't lay numbers like that.

Floyd was a better fighter before he retired and he still looks like a much better fighter. Pac Man is a great fighter, Floyd is just too big for him.

It'll be interesting to see the PPV numbers as well. If Pac is lower than Floyd, shouldn't Floyd get more money?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just cant see PBF losing to anyone until age is the reason

I agree. As I said in the other thread. Pac was able to counter the size of Cotto with his speed. He won't have superior speed compared to PBF, and the size will be too much to overcome.

Floyd hasn't taken fights he could lose his entire career, if he takes this fight I think he wins. He won't tarnish his record by taking a fight he feels he can lose.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I agree. As I said in the other thread. Pac was able to counter the size of Cotto with his speed. He won't have superior speed compared to PBF, and the size will be too much to overcome.

Floyd hasn't taken fights he could lose his entire career, if he takes this fight I think he wins. He won't tarnish his record by taking a fight he feels he can lose.

Get back to me when the fight is on paper....I need another payday to keep my fat ass in Thailand....money seems to disappear quickly over here between golf, women, and restaurants....:cheers

JD_

EOG Veteran

I think this will be a great fight. It would be a hard one to call, but with Mayweather's quickness and defense, and Pacman's chin and determination, I would most likely lean to the over on this one instead of picking a fighter. I hope they make the fight. It would be a good one.