How to Masterfully Piss in the Shower

buztah

EOG Senior Member
Let me just say, before we get into the details of proper technique, that anyone critical of such activity need not voice their pretentious opinion herein. Everyone pees in the shower. It is simply an irrefutable fact. People who deny it are those same charlatans who claim that they do not watch TV or that they actually enjoy reading.

Make sure you have a nice comfortable position whilst standing in your bath tub.*(1) The water should be flowing strongly from the shower head and you should spread your legs so that the outer edges of your feet are tightly abut with the sides of the tub. You should be 22-25" away from the drain. No need to hold your kok -- just let the urine flow naturally.*(2) The force of the running water and slight decline/slope of the tub will facilitate nicely and transport the urine toward the drain. You see? Gravity and momentum are our friends after all.

There is no messy clean up -- no need to wipe or shake your kok. Pissing in the tub whilst standing under a warm shower is one of life's simple pleasures that we all should embrace often. It is cathartic and relaxing. It might even reduce blood pressure and hypertension. Piss gleefully!

Yours in robust health,

Dr. Buzzy

*(1) Never attempt the above whilst taking a bath as you will not be able to properly expel the urine out of your kok and into the drain sans it permeating the tub!

*(2) Please note that if you are pissing after jerking off there could be a twitter effect (when the urine comes forth from your kok's hole in two or three streams) so I highly suggest urinating before jerking off whenever feasible.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

buztah

EOG Senior Member
Re: How to Masterfully Piss in the Shower

Tired of SBR sending my colourful posts to the basement (private zone). Just sharing my wisdom here to see if it is welcome in the land of Diogee -- the guy SBR let get away.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tired of SBR sending my colourful posts to the basement (private zone). Just sharing my wisdom here to see if it is welcome in the land of Diogee -- the guy SBR let get away.

LOL All of your classic work.

I know you were looking to befriend a Jewish fellow a while back. You should PM the Shrink. :cheers

buztah

EOG Senior Member

KR, I am a straight shooter and pull no punches. SBR has proven unable to handle me. I have not been banned. I am a power poster who is simply sending out a feeler here.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

KR, I am a straight shooter and pull no punches. SBR has proven unable to handle me. I have not been banned. I am a power poster who is simply sending out a feeler here.

LOL Yes, I know you are, Buztah. You are welcomed here. :cheers

We could use some of Buztah's great literature. I am a fan and avid reader of your blogs. 91023i2ndw;l

buztah

EOG Senior Member

KR, I am deeply touched by this unexpected and warm welcome. I bid you a fine remainder of the evening. The next time you relieve yourself in the shower, I am most confident that you will think of me, sir!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

KR, I am deeply touched by this unexpected and warm welcome. I bid you a fine remainder of the evening. The next time you relieve yourself in the shower, I am most confident that you will think of me, sir!

Dammit 2348ji23e

BTW...I'm sure Diogee is a devoted shower pisser. He lives in Wyoming and drinks beer all day. :devil:

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

There is a toilet right next to the shower. Put a piece of TP in and try to sink the ship you little twerp:smoking2:

buztah

EOG Senior Member

Benny, that is a very advanced technique. I do not wish to overwhelm posters by detailing such an undertaking. Please let us start small and work our way up. Together, we will be pissing in ways more convenient than ever imagined.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Benny, that is a very advanced technique. I do not wish to overwhelm posters by detailing such an undertaking. Please let us start small and work our way up. Together, we will be pissing in ways more convenient than ever imagined.

:LMAO
welcome to the EOG please stay a while. That is funny shit

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:LMAO

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

sir, you should not urinate before masterbating-semen is not
healthy remaining n the tubes, so to speak
after ejaculation, one must clean out the tubes,
therefore please urinate after ejaculation

biggamer3

EOG Master

this thread helped me so damn much, until i read this i was not sure how to piss in the shower, now the days of me getting the soap dispenser and shampoo bottles all wet with urine are over

buztah

EOG Senior Member

sir, you should not urinate before masterbating-semen is not
healthy remaining n the tubes, so to speak
after ejaculation, one must clean out the tubes,
therefore please urinate after ejaculation

Please see footnote 2.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I now know that I have been facing the wrong way all these years.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good to see you back, Buzzie. We need some more of your wisdom around here!