Still on PR? Really?

J

joeybagadonuts

Come on guys. I should have never been on PR in the first place. Can someone please take me off?

It's annoying as all hell. I made 100s of posts last night that were sports/gambling related. This is uncalled for. Even Slimy Heffa knows I shouldn't still be PRed.

:pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Still on PR? Really?

Come on guys. I should have never been on PR in the first place. Can someone please take me off?

It's annoying as all hell. I made 100s of posts last night that were sports/gambling related. This is uncalled for. Even Slimy Heffa knows I shouldn't still be PRed.

:pop:

Joey I'm the only one around right now. This is the kind of stuff that wont make it happen. In fact I think someone suggested that if possible you, Jimmy and The Shrink could have a three way call sometime very soon in maybe an effort to get everyone on some kind of nice fuzzy warm atmosphere. But you cannot keep bashing mods and expect to come off pr, its like a repeat rinse cycle, kind of like a washing machine.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey I'm the only one around right now. This is the kind of stuff that wont make it happen. In fact I think someone suggested that if possible you, Jimmy and The Shrink could have a three way call sometime very soon in maybe an effort to get everyone on some kind of nice fuzzy warm atmosphere. But you cannot keep bashing mods and expect to come off pr, its like a repeat rinse cycle, kind of like a washing machine.

As soon as Slimy Heffa apologizes and admits he made up that Vegas story about me, I will stop. If not, I will continue to bash him daily IN THE ASYLUM where it is permitted.

If EOG management can't accept that, I will find a new forum home. Simple as that. This heavy handed modding is absolute crap. Re-read the thread from last night. EVERYONE backed me. All the posters agree that Slimy picked me out of the crowd. Others did the exact same thing as me and were not PRed. This is a fuckin disgrace and an abuse of power by the 'mall cop'

I know you are reasonable, Ball, so I will let it go for now. Just please approve my posts in a timely manner. Heffa refused to even do that last night.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Oh my Joey u really going nuts with getting PR'd for a few days.

Enjoy life, if a Forum PR's u for a month or so go somewhere else to chill and come back, why the need for all the same damn posts?

Some guys take this so damn seriously

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Joey I'm the only one around right now. This is the kind of stuff that wont make it happen. In fact I think someone suggested that if possible you, Jimmy and The Shrink could have a three way sometime very soon in maybe an effort to get everyone on some kind of nice fuzzy warm atmosphere. But you cannot keep bashing mods and expect to come off pr, its like a repeat rinse cycle, kind of like a washing machine.

these guys are gay? say it ain't so....

roach23

Banned

BW are you allowed to take people off PR? Or do you need to ask permission 1st?

J

joeybagadonuts

these guys are gay? say it ain't so....

:LMAO

Pass on the 3way. Not into old MEN!

:doh1

Ken and Mo know my problem with Hoffa, and Heffa does as well. I told Ken the other night if he doesn't like how I behave, he has the right to ban me. The posters spoke last night and unanimously took me side, even ones that hate me.

I'm done here until I am taken off PR.

GL

ballwonder

EOG Master

I can take him off roach. We generally have a rule in the back we try to follow. Guy that puts him on pr is the guy that takes him off, unless Shrink feels otherwise and removes that person himself. That way no one gets upset with one another. All I am asking is that wait for a few until the others get in and I know last night it was mentioned in the back of possibly having Jimmy, Joey and Shrink have a three way call. Grown men can more than likely settle their differences on the phone easier than back and forth posts.

PO69

EOG Master

ball can give reacharounds without asking first!

Joey, grow up. Nothing wrong with post review. Just post more often at another site. They will take you off sooner that way

PO69

EOG Master

Octo do yourself a favor and quit with the money shit. You already had your pm's taken. Its getting old. Thanks.

ball, joey does in fact owe him $100. They made a deal and now joey claims that he doesnt need to pay

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2513846 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-03-09, 03:06 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>biggamer3******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2513846", true); </SCRIPT>
The Future of the NBA

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2513846 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Still on PR? Really?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>where you gonna go Octo?

Tropic Thunder is filming another movie?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I saw one of his videos.... he doesn't speak English well enough to be in the remake.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

damn, i thought this was our opportunity for the dork from the gay area to stop posting here