Clarity on plays posted in main?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Clarity on plays posted in main?

I moved it and to start a thread in the main is over reacting. I think the better queston is, why not put them in the regular forum. I didnt single you out and as a matter of fact I moved 2 to 3 to the right forums that day. Plenty of views and traffic in the correct forums to post them where they are. And it doesnt matter if you have one post or 10,000. Kind of hard to tell someone that is trying to sell a gimmic (not you someone else that has been trying in a round about way) to put their plays in the right forum and not others. Sorry jmo.

Integrity

EOG Master

I moved it and to start a thread in the main is over reacting. I think the better queston is, why not put them in the regular forum. I didnt single you out and as a matter of fact I moved 2 to 3 to the right forums that day. Plenty of views and traffic in the correct forums to post them where they are. And it doesnt matter if you have one post or 10,000. Kind of hard to tell someone that is trying to sell a gimmic (not you someone else that has been trying in a round about way) to put their plays in the right forum and not others. Sorry jmo.

Yeah... I overreacted... and I apologize to anyone offended.

Just wanted to be silly a bit and was disappointed to see my thread moved.

I could have and should have handled the situation differently.

We all make mistakes tho...

Blondie

EOG Master

It happens no worries let's all start fresh today :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

No biggie. I like you and not in a gay way.

:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If Just a Man is paid to post here, the world may be coming to an end. JAM is about as smart as this guy;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_quStvTNynI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_quStvTNynI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>