looking for a agent

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: looking for a agent

if you can help send me a pm. I am not looking for smart ass remarks. just looking to work in cash weekly thanks

then you came to the wrong place

let's see - NO ONE here knows you and now you want us to vouch for you and be responsible for your plays WHEN you lose? is that right? you want us to tell you the names of our guys and then be stunned when we find out you are law enforcement (save the reply of "I'm not law enforcement" because even if you are/were you'd never admit it)? did i read all thsi right?

let me ask you this - what you happen if the tables were turned? if someone you never heard of before asked YOU to help find them an agent? would you? if so - you are dumber than we think

dude - GET LOST! NO ONE will help you here - NOR SHOULD THEY

wizardsman

EOG Member

there might be someone here willing to give a man a chance. I am not posting no more on this just PM me if you can help. thanks

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

there might be someone here willing to give a man a chance. I am not posting no more on this just PM me if you can help. thanks

How about becoming an agent your self and you can advertise here.

Contact BFC they will set you up with the price per head

PO69

EOG Master

Well he would have to FIRST FAX a copy of DL, social security and at least 2 bills with his name on each!

Then we can talk

timetopay is a big agent in this business, but not as big as Shrink