Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

dont forget to get your picks up!

I will tomorrow when I see who the langer has. I will just play the opposite! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Re: Chance to win $150 from The Shrink this weekend in this EOG College Football Contest

USC - 31
ND - 17

munson15

I want winners...

I'll go #190 Central Florida and #117 Northwestern, both +14.5. Is that all you need, Mo?

mofome

Banned

BOL gents!

mofome

Banned

I'll go #190 Central Florida and #117 Northwestern, both +14.5. Is that all you need, Mo?

plays dont go in this thread. to be eligible players need to share their plays in the nccaf forum.

gl my man

:cheers

gavin

EOG Addicted

24-usc
10-nd

UGAVII

Banned

24 irish
21 trojans

USC 30
Notre Dame 15

Salo

EOG Dedicated

USC 31
ND 24

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

USC 24
ND 13

938four

EOG Dedicated

scal 24
nd 21

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Haha - no one hit it.

Better luck next time, fellas. :cheers

mofome

Banned

no winners.

:doh1