MINN VS KC

nedrow

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=dataTable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0 jQuery1254541564162="75"><TBODY jQuery1254541564162="74"><TR class=trB jQuery1254541564162="266"><TD class=away_probable jQuery1254541564162="387">Greinke (16-8)
Probable Report

Zack Greinke (16-8, 2.06) Greinke makes his last push for the AL Cy Young Award against the Twins, the team he tamed last Sunday at Kansas City. Facing them for the first time, he held them to one run on seven hits in seven innings of a 4-1 win. Greinke now has given up just two earned runs in his last six starts, and he's 4-0 in that stretch with a 0.43 ERA. With 237 strikeouts, he's just seven shy of Dennis Leonard's Royals record of 244 set in 1977. In his 32 starts this season, Greinke has given up one or no runs in 18 of them. With a 2.06 ERA, he could post the lowest American League ERA since Pedro Martinez's 1.74 in 2000.

</TD><TD class=home_probable jQuery1254541564162="265">Blackburn (11-11)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: MINN VS KC

haven't seen a line for this one yet - but if i can get the twins at plus money i am on them big time

zack is hot but the way the twins are playing now i will take my chances with them at plus money

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

top 6
o-o
both team 2 hits
---------
blackie came to play
fire up soda
det gos at 7

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Punto leads off B6 w/a BB

Top of the lineup coming up now

as scarce as runs are - you almost have to think of sac-ing him over to 2B

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Gardy musta heard me - they did exactly that

Cabrera
Mauer

guaranteed the chance to come up unless Punto does something stupid

if Cabrera makes an out - an IBB to Mauer might not be so bad - go after Kubel

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

schould of bb maurer in that situation imo
det agrees
ground rule d?
sweet guy on 2nd and 3rd
hit batter there loaded

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

should of bb maurer in that situation imo
det agrees
ground rule d?

i said that - IBB him and go after Kubel

awful break there - that ball stays in the park it is 2-0 but it bounces into the stands! UGH!

Zack will be around 95 pitches by the time the inning ends meaning he really can only go about 1 more and twins SHOULD be able to take advantage

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gonna go stand in line to cash my ticket - hate doing this but

THIS BABY IS OVAHHHHHHHHH

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i said that - IBB him and go after Kubel

awful break there - that ball stays in the park it is 2-0 but it bounces into the stands! UGH!

Zack will be around 95 pitches by the time the inning ends meaning he really can only go about 1 more and twins SHOULD be able to take advantage
blackie has an ex. pitch count going
bol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

blackie has an ex. pitch count going
bol

77 thru 6 meaning Nathan could pitch the 9th but he got a 4 out save friday and they might need him for Sunday so i'd rather NOT see Nathan at all today - wanna make sure he can pitch sunday if needed

how far NORTH of -200 do the Twins come Sunday? 250? 275? 300+?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

77 thru 6 meaning Nathan could pitch the 9th but he got a 4 out save friday and they might need him for Sunday so i'd rather NOT see Nathan at all today - wanna make sure he can pitch sunday if needed

how far NORTH of -200 do the Twins come Sunday? 250? 275? 300+?
i schould of been calling the local on soda

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

double play run scored
4-6-3
tie game
--
3 runs on 4 hits to tie
get in here winky we got work to do

SoggyBottomBoy

EOG Enthusiast

MINNY SMOKES KC TODAY 7-2 :smoke
MINNY LOOKING TO MAKE IN 16 WINS OUT OF THE L20 AND GET TO PLAYOFFS

ROYALS LOOKING TO GET THIS GAME AND SEASON OVER AND GET OUT OF TOWN TO GO FISHING, HUNTING, GOLFING, OR JUST R & R. THEY WILL FIND IT TOUGH TO RUN THE BASES CARRYING THEIR SUITCASES. :3dmdr:

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i hope so but kc came back yesterday ,only in 4th now and kc got a run , ya just never no.