Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

of course i would take manning. best qb ever. romo is someone i would deal for, but hes much worse obviously.

i need to get barber from joey

mofome

Banned

romo for ocho?

thats a :nono for me. romo will have his nice weeks, no doubt, but sometimes hes just awful, he doesnt have TO, and rooting for dallas is sickening.

i expect ocho to have a great year, so im going to stick with him over romo at this point.

you likely value romo more than I do and manning is probably too expensive for me. a rb/wr combo for romo would be more likely for me right now. i have to count on ohco or im fucked at wr.

mofome

Banned

haha now taylor in. the 1 for 1 is a no go for me. the 1 for 2 is not something i would consider.

foots deals are tough

mofome

Banned

i wouldnt do romo for ocho, so no way i would deal steve smith for him. thats moving the opposite direction.

you value romo much more than I do.

mofome

Banned

no one makes me real offers. tucker wants a 4th rounder for the 14th pick. thats fucked up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

actually romo and ocho were picks apart.. i would do straight up, but u have no interest.. understandable

mofome

Banned

yeah just because it seems that lee evans isnt being helped as much by TO as I had hoped. Ocho and romo are definitely close, but i only need to start 1 QB, having to start 3 WRs is tough business.

J

joeybagadonuts

brady is QB #20. I will give you Garcon for him.

Yea, yea, yea, fucko. I know it's early, was just pointing out how well he has done thus far in our format. I don't want any Frechies on my team, garcon.

Flacco for Ocho....

mofome

Banned

Yea, yea, yea, fucko. I know it's early, was just pointing out how well he has done thus far in our format. I don't want any Frechies on my team, garcon.

Flacco for Ocho....

fucko? ooooooo

yes flacco is off to a hot start, his value cant get much higher so its likely not the ideal time to deal for him. i would still take romo over flacco. im not going to give my 4th rounder for a back up qb.

:nono

mofome

Banned

then who do i deal for when its mannings week? who do i start as my #1 wr this week?

:eye:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

then who do i deal for when its mannings week? who do i start as my #1 wr this week?

:eye:

u deal with that issue 2 weeks from now with the qb issue, better then not starting no one, but u get the best qb ever :cheers

mofome

Banned

love manning, but a little too pricey given my depth at wr and the need to start 3.

maybe tomorrow we make a move.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

another month and a half of this work schedule, if she would have just done a drive thru i wouldnt be put thru this hell

bg, rjt, cee u want romo or manning? looking for a wr back

cutler has been shitty since bears offense blows. But he's #7 or something . I'm gonna stick wit him for a bit
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

nah, i don't need two qbs who are the same
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Ok sure we on for 200 on foots.

I will pay up my sides right after season ends!

Who do you owe?

Tuck,MC,Tripp,Mo,TTP all owe me
Already sent tripp 200 (would be funny if CC gets lit up tonight and I actually win that bet).

tuck offered to send, but we decided to just go double or nothing with the Royal/Marshall bet. Royal blows, so we'll be even.

Already sent tripp 200 (would be funny if CC gets lit up tonight and I actually win that bet).

tuck offered to send, but we decided to just go double or nothing with the Royal/Marshall bet. Royal blows, so we'll be even.

i need CC on plays tho 2938u4ji23

rjt721

EOG Master

i need CC on plays tho 2938u4ji23
Since I already sent tripp the money, you can have a CG shutout from him for all I care.

Even if he gets rocked, I wouldn't ask tripp to send back the money because I'm the one stupid enough to send before the bet is 100% decided. :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

tuck, would you have taken Ronnie Brown and Berrian for Fitz? Was going to offer that, but didn't want Fitz for his bye week.