What would the Market be like

Buskie

EOG Veteran
without someone like BW involved. Do you think you it would help or hurt you or would someone replace him and be as good ?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: What would the Market be like

Ballwonder does a fine job here, but I have serious doubts that he influences the overall sports gambling markets

WVU

EOG Master

Haha. Billy Waters doesn't have the influence he used to have either. I think Ballwonder is a better capper than Billy Walters.

BW plays being +EV is a myth

Buskie

EOG Veteran

Haha. Billy Waters doesn't have the influence he used to have either. I think Ballwonder is a better capper than Billy Walters.

BW plays being +EV is a myth

Your clueless

WVU

EOG Master

Your clueless

No, actually I am not. He isn't moving numbers like he used to and his plays have not been hitting that well over the past few years. There are many more successful guys in the past 5 years than BW

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

would be a very different world...if he wants to take a certain number on a game he'll get it. if it's +1 and he wants +3, he'll move it early in the week for cheap and bomb the +3 on gameday when all the idiot bookmakers raise the limits for him. god forbid everyone else likes the other side...he might be able to take 4.5. with no BW this game would barely move. with him it might go from 1 to 4.5 to 3

Buskie

EOG Veteran

No, actually I am not. He isn't moving numbers like he used to and his plays have not been hitting that well over the past few years. There are many more successful guys in the past 5 years than BW

I never said their out guys out their that are doing good, For you to say he hasn't done that well over the last few years, who the hell would you know, unless your apart of that group you wouldn't. There is so much deception out there it is unreal. I' am not talking about wins and losses I' am talking about the movement of the market

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

He's not moving numbers like he used to because everyone that tries to follow him lost all their money from betting the wrong side more often than not

Buskie

EOG Veteran

I will be the first one to tell you I will bet against moves, I don't follow with my money I' am just talking about the overall market withou someone like him

WVU

EOG Master

Ken swears by BW. I think he is a has been. No one is moving numbers 3 or 4 points anymore.