CFB Week IV....Time to Step it Up

YTD 16-16-1 (+40)
Didn't have a good feel for last Saturday so decided to stay off and just enjoy the games. Ready to roll this week.....Playing each play at 220/200 this week.

Mississippi -3.5
Mizzou -7.5
BC +2.5
Cent Fla +10
Pitt PK
Iowa +10
ULMonroe +4.5

May play a few others................GL this week guys

Re: CFB Week IV....Time to Step it Up

The Pitt-N.C. State game has a real odd line. N.C. State has defeated two FCS schools and scored 3 points against a South Carolina defense that gave up 41 to Georgia. Pitt is undefeated, and while they have not played any ranked teams, they did handle a Navy team that gave Ohio State all it could handle. Granted the game is in Raleigh, but does that make this a pick-em?

We are waiting to see what happens with the Mississippi-South Carolina line. We are concerned that the line ay be manipulated. We will probably grab Ole Miss if that line drops to 2.5 or less. Right now, the line is 3.

Ditto the Missouri-Nevada game. Mizzou is 3-0 and Nevada is 0-2. Mizzou should be an overwhelming play, with a 9-2 record against non-con opponents and a 39-4-2 ATS win ratio when they win S/U on the road. The line is down to -7 at the Hilton, so we will be watching very closely. We do not expect to see anything like we saw with the Boise-Fresno game, but one never knows.

Leaving for Miami for a few days:houraThis all I'm doing for the week!
You guys have a kick-ass weekend......See ya next week:cheers

Arrrrrrrgggggg! Can't win for shit lately! I'll be chillin' the rest of this week, you guys find those winners for Saturday! Retirement looks like a good option at this point:shoot:

Good luck with the rest CT. Im taking it in the rear this year so far. Went down on Miss with ya. Have fun.

ct i lost with o miss to think i might take your other 6 picks and parlay them up and of course fade you on all of them:LMAOjust kidding i will go with you again tonight mizzou -7 220/200 got me chasing early:fuck:

Wow! Got Mizzou in the house...imagine that:+textinb3
Let's have a good weekend boys! T'weed, keep them boys straight til I get back home bro:cheers

Thanks Noob and Goon, having a good time........Some wild shit going on with these early games:houra

Much better week going 5-2. I hope everyone did well.
Updated record 21-18-1 (+600)
On to week 5......Thankfully the Gators have week off, so I'm sure Tebow will be back and ready for week 6.

We had a decent week, going 5-3. We are now 12-13 (-2.3) for the year. I do not believe that Florida is the best team in the SEC. Alabama looks like they have a better overall team. Those two are way ahead of whoever is in 3rd place, my guess being LSU at this point. On to next week!!!