REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Nice...well done. Need to be following DJ. :cocktail

I'm just focusing on unders with value...hard finding the time to look over the whole card as long as weather is nice.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Nice...well done. Need to be following DJ. :cocktail

I'm just focusing on unders with value...hard finding the time to look over the whole card as long as weather is nice.

yeah i'm just looking at winning and losing streaks. Some of my plays have great value some have horrible value. My system just wants to win :cheers

diogee

Opposite streak busters seemed to do well last year when I was doing them...team A has a winning streak of 3 games+ snapped and is facing team B who just snapped a 3+ game losing streak...take team B. Not sure how it has done this year.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Opposite streak busters seemed to do well last year when I was doing them...team A has a winning streak of 3 games+ snapped and is facing team B who just snapped a 3+ game losing streak...take team B. Not sure how it has done this year.

hmmm interesting never looked at that angle. i might have to :cocktail:cocktail:cocktail sometime

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

is baseball nothing but system betting???

true but when i was picking all my rl's earlier in the season i looked at a lot of stats and shit took way too much time. i am always looking for the easy road then i looked into streaks. I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and I've had 3 losing days of a unit or so the rest have been winners. When the bb season enters the playoffs i will do a spreadsheet for the whole season. It will take me a while because of certain issues but I will eventually do it and see if this is a winner or loser long term.

Integrity

EOG Master

damn dj!

i think u did stumble onto something... next year in baseball, you are gonna be my main guy!!

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

damn dj!

i think u did stumble onto something... next year in baseball, you are gonna be my main guy!!

Alright!!! :cheers You have no clue how many systems I have tried, angles I have played. If this ends up working it will all be worth it. 91023i2ndw;l

Integrity

EOG Master

Well..you're on your way there buddy!

Make sure you remember the lil people when you "go tout"

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

THESE MODAFUCKERS! Why don't Integrity or DJ have problems with the server? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BAN THEM, EOG! BAN THEM!

diogee

:finger004

PTR choosing beach over impossible mission.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:finger004

PTR choosing beach over impossible mission.

Yeah, Passer is having a good time, drinking beer and chilling at the beach! Bricker is pissing me off now! The guy has been SLACKING REAL BAD! Where ya at, pal??

diogee

Lang had a winning day...if Meatball won today then all the stars will be aligned for ultimate fade Saturday.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Lang had a winning day...if Meatball won today then all the stars will be aligned for ultimate fade Saturday.

Wow! Lang had a winning day. Oh yeah MEGA FADE tomorrow! I hope he's on ala and fla. :cheers

diogee

Well done today DJ...good to see ya with the huge day. :+excited-

diogee

Still can't believe the Huskers lost that game...really wanted to drink myself into a coma after that. Don't think I've ever been so devastated by a game before. 2348ji23e