Ace-Ace(Exbookie) thread Week 2

starting Bankroll $75,000
Record after week 1
5-0 action +$2600
2-0 Investment +$4500

Total 7-0 +$7100.00
Bankroll $82,100

This was a great start to the season the money is one thing but 7-0 is another...See its not about the money with me its about beating the game...It great that I when in the hilton 5-0...but its only one week and there are many weeks to come....the best win was with the owner of this forum...Ken Won the Leroys money talk...he beat the best of the best and he give me a change to take him on...as of now I'm 4 points ahead....but than again its only week one.

the point is simple...when I was a bookie I love the players to win the 1st week...the players that bet $100 a game that won like me now is saying...hell if I can win that much in one week...lets try $200 - $300 a game....DONT DO IT!!! With only less than 10% of the bettor winning in the long run you need to start at zero each week (this is a new week and I'm just trying to win this week)

Week 1 was easy....I saw the lines 4 weeks ago...week 2-3 is harder...not that much stats behind you...so if we can make it to week 4...I will show you a good time:cheers

more to come

Ace-Ace

Re: Ace-Ace(Exbookie) thread Week 2

Stats update for week 1

ATS
home won 6
Away won 9

Dogs 8
Fav 8

Over 8
Under 8

its a avg week

I get cut down on this stats all the time...its not that points dont matter in a game its that in the last 10 years it only matter 16%

this week
5 out of 16 games the points matter 31% is a all time high!!!

indy007

EOG Enthusiast

Ace-Ace.............

great job last week.....looking forward to the start of the 2nd week..

indy

Stats update for week 1

I get cut down on this stats all the time...its not that points dont matter in a game its that in the last 10 years it only matter 16%

this week
5 out of 16 games the points matter 31% is a all time high!!!

this is an amazing stat for the week....

congrats on week 1 AA

bobodad

EOG Addicted

Thank you for your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Good luck on your picks.

bobodad

cheapseats

EOG Master

Yea, one question I learned from you across the street, was to ask myself, does the spread even matter in any particular game I look at, keep them coming AA.

tb06

EOG Member

Thanks to you, I also went 7-0! errrr 7-1 bc I wanted a little action Monday night, meh oh well! :cheers

gsad

EOG Enthusiast

Week 1 was good indeed but like you know it's not a sprint but a marathon, we can have an 0-7 week as easy as a 7-0 week but I know that you're aware of all that, keep it going Ace, keep your head in the game :cheers take them all to the bank!

On another note can we discuss any games or you'd rather not because of the contest?

Week 1 was good indeed but like you know it's not a sprint but a marathon, we can have an 0-7 week as easy as a 7-0 week but I know that you're aware of all that, keep it going Ace, keep your head in the game :cheers take them all to the bank!

On another note can we discuss any games or you'd rather not because of the contest?

nope ..no discussion till after he makes his stand. ....... if ya wanna talk about a game do it early Saturday morning or friday night is my suggestion. but this friday night may not be good. I am pinning him down to a date Friday night for important matters. He is mine this friday night :+waving-5

I just need about an hour with him .... then you can drill him all ya want till around 10 ish sunday morning . HA!!

weBBerOU

EOG Member

Ace-Ace - Im new to betting (started last year) and this whole forum thing but i have read your posts and think your a stand out guy. i look forward to following and learning everything you have to offer. hope you have a better year than the last one. i might grow a pair and ask some questions if thats ok (my knowledge is slim to none compaired to you guys).

p.s. as for the people that try to bash you and bring you down....thats just sad on their part. seriously...talking trash for no reason on a forum?! those guys have no life what so ever.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Ace-Ace - Im new to betting (started last year) and this whole forum thing but i have read your posts and think your a stand out guy. i look forward to following and learning everything you have to offer. hope you have a better year than the last one. i might grow a pair and ask some questions if thats ok (my knowledge is slim to none compaired to you guys).

p.s. as for the people that try to bash you and bring you down....thats just sad on their part. seriously...talking trash for no reason on a forum?! those guys have no life what so ever.

Welcome to EOG! :cheers I totally agree
lets get em ace :houra:houra:houra

starting Bankroll $75,000
Record after week 1
5-0 action +$2600
2-0 Investment +$4500

Total 7-0 +$7100.00
Bankroll $82,100

This was a great start to the season the money is one thing but 7-0 is another...See its not about the money with me its about beating the game...It great that I when in the hilton 5-0...but its only one week and there are many weeks to come....the best win was with the owner of this forum...Ken Won the Leroys money talk...he beat the best of the best and he give me a change to take him on...as of now I'm 4 points ahead....but than again its only week one.

the point is simple...when I was a bookie I love the players to win the 1st week...the players that bet $100 a game that won like me now is saying...hell if I can win that much in one week...lets try $200 - $300 a game....DONT DO IT!!! With only less than 10% of the bettor winning in the long run you need to start at zero each week (this is a new week and I'm just trying to win this week)

Week 1 was easy....I saw the lines 4 weeks ago...week 2-3 is harder...not that much stats behind you...so if we can make it to week 4...I will show you a good time:cheers

more to come

Ace-Ace

Extremely Good Advice! Thanks and Good Luck Ace! :cheers

My experience has been easier to go 0-7... Good Luck gsad! :D

what do you thing about that fax

what I think :

1) I think that its workable.

2) I think that Ill have it in a readable format in a matter of a week or so.

3) I think Ill have it ready and up and running for you by week 8. ( lots of percentage stats to grind...gotta have 8 weeks worth on several key factors headed into post season.)

4) I think that this guy is a genius and put many many years of well thought and analyzed data into this faithfully.....alot like you and "MY LINE".

5) I think you have lots of confidence in me.

what I know:

1) I know that I will always be the grasshopper and you will always be the teacher.

2) I know that everything that I have absorbed from your readings and everything that you have taught me is priceless. ...long ways to go ...but I 'm game for the lifetime...

3) I know that I am going to master this.

Ill send my questions on this soon enough ..but for now ...I have plenty to work with . I think its pretty clear.... other than the fact that its just a tad messy ....no big deal......I can still work with it :thumbsup

QOH's

you could not of had picked a better place to start than right here in ACE's thread....read everything he says cause out of the blue and off the wall he will drop a bomb of valuable knowledge on ya....sometimes I dont even think he realizes how valuable his words are...following him is not only about winning. ...although I like that part a whole bunch!!

weBBerOU

EOG Member

you could not of had picked a better place to start than right here in ACE's thread....read everything he says cause out of the blue and off the wall he will drop a bomb of valuable knowledge on ya....sometimes I dont even think he realizes how valuable his words are...following him is not only about winning. ...although I like that part a whole bunch!!

haha im stoked to be here!:houra everyone wants to win, but i want to learn how to win and maybe pick up some "life" tips on the way. i hope to achieve that by following ace-ace and some of the others. i need to get all the help i can get.....went 0-6 last week2348ji23e

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

jus wanted to introduce myself, always like when someone with knowledge joins the site, bol to you

gsad

EOG Enthusiast

nope ..no discussion till after he makes his stand. ....... if ya wanna talk about a game do it early Saturday morning or friday night is my suggestion. but this friday night may not be good. I am pinning him down to a date Friday night for important matters. He is mine this friday night :+waving-5

I just need about an hour with him .... then you can drill him all ya want till around 10 ish sunday morning . HA!!

I don't care how you take this, but please don't answer my posts anymore, I find you really annoying. Thank-you for your understanding. :smoking2:

Why the Public is on

......................................total bet...side...ml...ov-un
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455703 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455703', event)"><TD id=score width=50>/20
1:00P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>205 Oakland Raiders
206 Kansas City Chiefs
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>3501
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>76%
24%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>77%
23%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>72%
28%
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e457273 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e457273', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>207 Houston Texans
208 Tennessee Titans
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>12424
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>16%
84%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>64%
36%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>49%
51%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455706 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455706', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>209 New England Patriots
210 New York Jets
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>5019
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>72%
28%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>39%
61%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>66%
34%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455709 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455709', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>211 Cincinnati Bengals
212 Green Bay Packers
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>9612
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>24%
76%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>69%
31%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>80%
20%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455712 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455712', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>213 Minnesota Vikings
214 Detroit Lions
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>10193
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>80%
20%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>63%
37%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>67%
33%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455715 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455715', event)"><TD id=score width=50>9/20
</TD><TD id=team width=135>215 New Orleans Saints
216 Philadelphia Eagles
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>1890
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>79%
21%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>n/a
n/a
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>62%
38%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455718 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455718', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>217 Carolina Panthers
218 Atlanta Falcons
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>7619
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>32%
68%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>54%
46%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>60%
40%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455721 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455721', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>219 St. Louis Rams
220 Washington Redskins
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>6537
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>33%
67%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>25%
75%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>76%
24%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455724 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455724', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
</TD><TD id=team width=135>221 Arizona Cardinals
222 Jacksonville Jaguars
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>5520
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>52%
48%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>80%
20%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>69%
31%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455727 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455727', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
4:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>223 Seattle Seahawks
224 San Francisco 49ers
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>7553
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>67%
33%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>86%
14%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>78%
22%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455730 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455730', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
4:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>225 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
226 Buffalo Bills
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>3448
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>26%
74%
20%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>57%
43%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455733 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455733', event)"><TD id=score width=50>:15P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>227 Cleveland Browns
228 Denver Broncos
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>5560
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>45%
55%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>86%
14%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>59%
41%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455736 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455736', event)"><TD id=score width=50>9/20
4:15P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>229 Baltimore Ravens
230 San Diego Chargers
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>5534
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>78%
22%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>65%
35%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>74%
26%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455739 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455739', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
4:15P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>231 Pittsburgh Steelers
232 Chicago Bears
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>9705
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>89%
11%
20%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>73%
27%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455742 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" onclick="testHit('e455742', event)"><TD id=score width=50>9/20
8:20P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>233 New York Giants
234 Dallas Cowboys
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>9111
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>58%
42%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>78%
22%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>81%
19%
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e455745 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e455745', event)"><TD id=score width=50>
8:35P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>235 Indianapolis Colts
236 Miami Dolphins
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>8253
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>82%
18%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>n/a
n/a
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>57%
43%

this is just another tool to use to see what side is bet more...the key is not to know what everyone is betting ...but...to know where more money is bet...sometime its not the same!!!!

the last 3 year I have keep track of how the public is doing...it about 50-50...

last year when the pubic was over 65%

sides was 71-64
totals was 79-79

so I would say...just because the public is on a game you dont have to bet the other side....do your homework and bet with your head

Ace

H1N1

Banned

You dont have to be mean . The answer to your question is in post #1. . This house is about helping 1 another and I try and do my part. when you take ...you gotta give back.

Here read it yourself

"on Sat/Morning you will see my 5 Hilton picks

something in this thread you will see my 3 picks in the contest with KEN

Here on Eog you will see how much money I put on each play!!!! think it will be also on Sat/day...dont want Ken to know he may use them somewhere else:LMAO

I will say this...once I have my 3 picks up in this contest with ken...I will talk about the games."
QOH

i find your posts extremely "uncomfortable" to read!:tub:

I don't care how you take this, but please don't answer my posts anymore, I find you really annoying. Thank-you for your understanding. :smoking2:

You dont have to be mean . The answer to your question is in post #1. . This house is about helping 1 another and I try and do my part. when you take ...you gotta give back.

Here read it yourself

"on Sat/Morning you will see my 5 Hilton picks

something in this thread you will see my 3 picks in the contest with KEN

Here on Eog you will see how much money I put on each play!!!! think it will be also on Sat/day...dont want Ken to know he may use them somewhere else:LMAO

I will say this...once I have my 3 picks up in this contest with ken...I will talk about the games."

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

Ace-Ace and Queen--

Thanks for all the time and effort. You both are assets to the site.

global24

EOG Veteran

I have the same sentiments as the person above, thanks for all your time on this site, I am really new to gambling and am learning more and more every day. It's really exciting.

Good health to you this week on your picks and on the hilton contest.

etothej7

EOG Member

I too am new here. I really enjoy everything i have read and certainly appreciate everyone's opinions (positive of course). I have been ATTEMPTING to sports bet for some years now but have yet to find a winning system (51%+). I look forward to learning a lot from this site and hope i can contribute SOMEHOW!!!

I too am new here. I really enjoy everything i have read and certainly appreciate everyone's opinions (positive of course). I have been ATTEMPTING to sports bet for some years now but have yet to find a winning system (51%+). I look forward to learning a lot from this site and hope i can contribute SOMEHOW!!!

for those that dont know I use this in capping my NFL games 50%....if you real want to know and use this as a tool to help you. works great between week 4-12
http://forum.therx.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=myline

and

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=myline

ENJOY AA

etothej7

EOG Member

Thanks for the links. I have started calculating the totals for every team after week 1. I assume these totals (totals=line+mins+penalties+turnovers) start being more and more accurate as the season goes on?

GOOD MORNING!..Its gonna be a beautiful day and a beautiful weekend. can wait to see what you got cookin.