We are going to have to take quebbler to court

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: We are going to have to take quebbler to court

I can tell you now I would take him within 8 seconds and make him apologize for even trying

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Damn Quebb gets 3 beers in him and gets ruthless? 2938u4ji23

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You're a dummy if you arm wrestled a guy who's biceps make Shaq's biceps look like the olsen twins.

at first i thought you meant the basketball court...ooooops...im taking yall to court for a damaged liver and sleep apnea!

mofome

Banned

You're a dummy if you arm wrestled a guy who's biceps make Shaq's biceps look like the olsen twins.

not just big arms, but long arms too. extra tough battling.

shoulder still not 100%.

:nono

mofome

Banned

DJ, we're having so many problems that its crazy. i want to off myself.

Mine was already iffy before Vegas--I couldn't do straight bench anymore because of the shoulder. It feels like a Labrum tear or some rotator cuff fraying. I'm seeing an orthopedic guy next week; my rehab should hopefully be completed by round two. . .

Boys....Diesel is a monster.....

Combine that with technique....You can never win...Work out for 10 years..The guy will still win.....

I had a buddy who was 6 foot...about 190.....He would take down 300 lbs monsters in the game "Mercy"....I collected every time....It was all technique and combined with his strenght, he was unbeatable....

If I had first round draft picks quebb would be number 1 in the draft....

mofome

Banned

Boys....Diesel is a monster.....

Combine that with technique....You can never win...Work out for 10 years..The guy will still win.....

I had a buddy who was 6 foot...about 190.....He would take down 300 lbs monsters in the game "Mercy"....I collected every time....It was all technique and combined with his strenght, he was unbeatable....

If I had first round draft picks quebb would be number 1 in the draft....

whoa now, i was 1-1 vs quebb, just got injured. he has long arms, makes it tough. he also tried to sneak in a couple moves of the elbow but he was not called for it. i was heated at him though and didnt talk to him the rest of the night for trying to cheat.

we were going to go for round 3, but quebb said :nono, joey was egging it on and he was going to put 100 on quebb. im sure he would have won. quebb is an ox.

mofome

Banned

I dont think i can do the incline press today because of quebbler

ha ha...mo threw everybody a dollar to get me to laugh in our second match...had the momentum...laughed...lost...mo is now under suspicion for cheating...

mofome

Banned

quebbler makes things up! he doesnt take the loss well and refused the rematch even after all the elbow moving and the long monkey arms.

quebbler, take it like a man, once the chants of 'ucla' started it was all over!

:LMAO

I dont think i can do the incline press today because of quebbler

Mofome....Battle wounds.....

Quebb is home chilling.....

Its funny you mention the incline.....I blew my left should up on that fuucking thing....Now I cant hold a gallon of milk laterally with that arm....

mofome

Banned

Mofome....Battle wounds.....

Quebb is home chilling.....

Its funny you mention the incline.....I blew my left should up on that fuucking thing....Now I cant hold a gallon of milk laterally with that arm....

its funny to mention the wounds, i did shoulder press yesterday im fine, just giving my bud quebb props for being a strong monkey. it was hurting for a while though. its all about getting the W, JAM. I was ready for round 3.

it was all just funny. joey vs shrink was the match of the year.

mofome

Banned

I love to tease quebbler. he gets heated up. only thing he gets shity on is arm wrestling. other than that he cant be bothered. even when some guy made fun of him in the elevator and i had to tell the dude to shut his yap.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

that will never happen to me. because of what i seen of quebblers arms they're about 3 times the size of mine. I am a man but not a stupid man. I'm sure it was fun I would've been all over the betting action :cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

you guys shouldve made youtube vids of the arm wrestling :devil:

J

joeybagadonuts

its funny to mention the wounds, i did shoulder press yesterday im fine, just giving my bud quebb props for being a strong monkey. it was hurting for a while though. its all about getting the W, JAM. I was ready for round 3.

it was all just funny. joey vs shrink was the match of the year.

:finger004

I will never live that one down! There have been threads at 3 different forums about my big loss. I especially loved the one by WVU, "Joeybags is a weakling?" :hangt

mofome

Banned

:finger004

I will never live that one down! There have been threads at 3 different forums about my big loss. I especially loved the one by WVU, "Joeybags is a weakling?" :hangt

haha yeah thats because people are gay. wvu is a weakling, so what. joey was the football champ and got drunk in vegas. you win.

not like it would be on the net if you didnt want it to be. Ken asked and you said hell yeah post it.

ole tony was smart enough to keep his ass off the table...nothing good can come from it!!!:+textinb3:houra:LMAO

mofome

Banned

its all about fun, we all had a blast. we all won

mofome

Banned

ole tony was smart enough to keep his ass off the table...nothing good can come from it!!!:+textinb3:houra:LMAO

i dont even remember all the matches. you would have done some damage if you got on though, you're no push over thats easy to tell.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

wow i couldn't post on other threads :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless