Hey Chuck, what's my Luck?

Integrity

EOG Master
Alright Chuck,

You did me a solid and answered my question about USC/OSU and gave some helpful advice.

So I decided I'd ask ya about my card for tomorrow's NFL and see what kind of advice/insight you would give me with my picks.

Perhaps ChuckLuck can forecast my NFL luck?

I got:

Carolina +130

Minnesota -4 -105

AZ -5.5 -117

Washington +240

So, if you'd be so kind as to critique my plays and give me your confidence level and insight/advice, I'd appreciate it greatly

I've heard him hyped up and he seems to be pretty knowledgeable so all that's left to ask is:

Hey Chuck, what's my Luck???

:pop:

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hey Chuck, what's my Luck?

Alright Chuck,

You did me a solid and answered my question about USC/OSU and gave some helpful advice.

So I decided I'd ask ya about my card for tomorrow's NFL and see what kind of advice/insight you would give me with my picks.

Perhaps ChuckLuck can forecast my NFL luck?

I got:

Carolina +130

Minnesota -4 -105

AZ -5.5 -117

Washington +240

So, if you'd be so kind as to critique my plays and give me your confidence level and insight/advice, I'd appreciate it greatly

I've heard him hyped up and he seems to be pretty knowledgeable so all that's left to ask is:

Hey Chuck, what's my Luck???

looks like 1-3 from IPP's prespective

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Carolina +130:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Minnesota -4 -105:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

AZ -5.5 -117 :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Washington +240 :nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:3ddown::3ddown::3ddown:

i like the carolina play and minny but not going to lay points on the road with minny.

wash? they may keep it close. even with haynesworth the gmen should be able to run the ball but i dont see them throwing for many yds. lean towards the under here.

az? i think SF wins this game. not going to be a play but if i picked one more game that would be it.

will try and come back later with more info. watching s car/uga game

good luck

Integrity

EOG Master

thanks chuck... appreciate the thoughts and will appreciate any more you can add later...

Integrity

EOG Master

Kinger... got any plays for tomorrow or monday in football??

Let's see what Chuckie thinks of what you got going...

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6980883 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">09-12-2009, 10:48 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #145 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>VENUS and THE COWBOY******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6980883", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6980883 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->chuck luck
tenn
ohio st
vandy
miss st
scar

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

not my plays but looks like a 4-1 day for whoever bet them.

nice when people want them so bad they bet something someone makes up..

now thats funny

:LMAO:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

Well Chuck didn't give me these games...

Just gave an opinion on them..

He seems right in backing my minny play

Cannon

Banned

i like the carolina play and minny but not going to lay points on the road with minny.

wash? they may keep it close. even with haynesworth the gmen should be able to run the ball but i dont see them throwing for many yds. lean towards the under here.

az? i think SF wins this game. not going to be a play but if i picked one more game that would be it.

will try and come back later with more info. watching s car/uga game

good luck

SOLID AS ALWAYS CHUCK YOUR RECOMENDED PLAYS OUT OF THIS

CAROLINA
WASH Under

You suck..............:cheers