Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i think it's pretty much 50/50 at this point. my offense has scored more every day and should keep doing that especially with Pena out. Street finally back for the weekend series and although he has 1 more start it is Ohlendorf on the road and Pitt doesn't beat anybody on the road

tripp

EOG Master

18 out of Hines tonight...i'll take it. Nice game.

6th round Ward doubles up 1st round Johnson :houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp I always look at these when im sad

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>@tripp</TD><TD align=left>Won 376.6667 - 272.8333</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Won 352.8333 - 226.5000</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

i think it's pretty much 50/50 at this point. my offense has scored more every day and should keep doing that especially with Pena out. Street finally back for the weekend series and although he has 1 more start it is Ohlendorf on the road and Pitt doesn't beat anybody on the road

I put it at 65/35 Joey favor.

Joey has some nice bats not scoring for him yet.

His 3 starts are better then your two.

Holland and Richy? they can each lose 10 for you. Cant believe thats the two guys you have left in the biggest week for you.
Just realized if Cee can beat Chute, very possible still, i can get playoffs if i win last week and MC loses next week

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp I always look at these when im sad

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">@tripp</td><td align="left">Won 376.6667 - 272.8333</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">Won 352.8333 - 226.5000</td></tr></tbody></table>
ttp brings the heat when we match up. 2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer the fantasy gods are paying me back for being nice in baskets

no way he comes back
if he gets a 35 points game vs Felix and 5 saves from Paps/Mo combo he can do it still

out of 4 of my remaining starts, Douchebag and Davies could net me 0.

Bills and AJ GOTS to come through for me this week

tripp

EOG Master

I put it at 65/35 Joey favor.

Joey has some nice bats not scoring for him yet.

His 3 starts are better then your two.

Holland and Richy? they can each lose 10 for you. Cant believe thats the two guys you have left in the biggest week for you.
Just realized if Cee can beat Chute, very possible still, i can get playoffs if i win last week and MC loses next week
Holland will be a decent fav at home vs Seattle. I would take that start over a Buehrle start @ ANA with Kazmir pitching the way he has been lately.

Richmond was pretty good vs Minnesota, just the awful first inning killed him. Detroit not a scary team and Edwin hasn't been that good since his great start.

I can cancel out a Marquis W with a Street save also

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP watch yourself or i will make sure Aj and Bills miss their starts this weekend. Just zip it, if u want Gamer to help your injured goons out

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper - why Train come after ya?

Usually people will ghost when they want their true feeling out on a guy. Trainer just came right out and blasted ya.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

no clue. and he pms at bookies corner me a few weeks ago and says how he respects me and how he loves the site and a lot more and blah blah blah. makes no sense unless someone put him up to it to try to discredit me. but theres no reason to discredit me.

either way i will live.

J

joeybagadonuts

MC,

What did you bribe cee with to get him over at stiffscorner? Now MC, cee, tucker, and chute all post over there, wtf?

MC,

What did you bribe cee with to get him over at stiffscorner? Now MC, cee, tucker, and chute all post over there, wtf?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

RJ, u don't do plays anymore?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

sweet, needed that BS from Bell. He gets torrellba out there and its almost a 50 pt lead for joey..instead its only 27 now.

Need the lead after tomorrow with my last two pitchers going.

pissed street didn't come in for the save though...thought he'd be back tonight

sweet, needed that BS from Bell. He gets torrellba out there and its almost a 50 pt lead for joey..instead its only 27 now.

Need the lead after tomorrow with my last two pitchers going.

pissed street didn't come in for the save though...thought he'd be back tonight

me2 i had colorado.

0 runs for col/stl would have been awesome seeing myself go 0-2 on plays

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

When I left earlier to go out, Cee had 2 starters vs. my 2 remaining...I get home and he now has 4 and I have 1! WHAT THE FUCK?!?

tripp

EOG Master

should get a W no problem vs RJ next week....just gonna need Cee to step up vs gamer.

nows your time cee, knock out gamer from the playoffs for your bud tripp!:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp nothing like having control of ur playoff chances.

you had ur shot, now I gotta close you out next week

rjt721

EOG Master

should get a W no problem vs RJ next week....just gonna need Cee to step up vs gamer.

nows your time cee, knock out gamer from the playoffs for your bud tripp!:cheers
No problem? Um, your team sucks. You needed to win this week to get in the playoffs and you're barely going to score 200. Your team blows, pal. Even with no 2 steps I'll knock your clowns out of the playoff race.

tripp

EOG Master

I got too many starts next week rj. Should be 10 starts vs 5 starts, and a better offense. With Street back after the weekend hopefully should be a piece of cake.

Cee doesn't really have any 2 steps so I'm hoping NYY game gets PPD tomorrow to make CC a 2 step.

tripp

EOG Master

man mo is going to kill someone in vegas. Vols look like shit as expected and lose at home to shitty UCLA, both his fantasy teams stink, and Skins will get ran over by the Giants tomorrow afternoon. Gonna be a long weekend by yoyo...

rjt721

EOG Master

I'll take no starts over 2 from guys like Pavano and Hammel.

I had 5 starts this week and will score 350.

RJ you gave up making wagers pal?

u used to post plays often, i don't see u post on them anymore

Timetopay

EOG Master

Interesting league. 2 other sportsline leagues and lineups were open until 5 minutes before todays games.

This league locked since Thursday.

Anyway gl to the last 4 or 5 of us who visit the thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yea it being locked sucked, i tyried to take boldin out and put in either caddy or buckhalter (my only other options) and it couldnt do it, then i try to get on eog to see whats up and it was down..hope i dont lose by a lil then i will be pissed, not much i can do about it either way though :hangt