2. Washington State +2.5
3. ECU +6
4. Southern Miss -15
5. USF -24.5
6. Pitt -10.5
7. (Best Bet) Washington -21

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Leroy's Money Talks Invitational Selections by The Shrink and Bill Edler

GL Ken! Some strange plays to me, I hope you don't need a big defense this year91023i2ndw;l

How do I know this guy Bill is going to lose?

No joke, I picked washington st...The same reason he did...Hawaii factor

I picked 2 other games that he picked.......

Thats a little freaky...I suck in college....So I expect him to lose all three.

So far Bill is 0-3....:LMAO

I take it they give you a list of plays and lines to choose from? If so, can we see the list? I think it would be cool as hell for anyone here to post what they would have played, just for the hell of it! Could be interesting..............:devil:

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

You can find LeRoy's lines at Vegas Insider. Allows you to be pretty close to current and on the same page as the boys.

:cheers

Last edited:

Stephen

EOG Addicted

Good luck Shrink.

Some may find Shrink's picks surprising, but his sources are unmatched. They are the best in the business. That was proven last year.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Getem' Shrink! And thank you for lunch I never got the chance to say that today!12io4j2w90

benny,

you are welcome...:cheers

It was nice to meet you...

P.S.

Ballwonder,

I am under 45 in the UNC game so I edited your post..

THE SHRINK

GL Ken! Some strange plays to me, I hope you don't need a big defense this year91023i2ndw;l

I only had one losing week in last year's tournament...

And it was against this opponent....

After Bill went 6-1 the week before, he went 1-6 against me. I was very lucky to advance going 2-5...

I believe both of us will do significantly better..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Shrink has this guy right where he wants him.:houra

JuanTimeKid

EOG Member

Love Tulane, BIG Hangover for BYU here, playing on turf, looking ahead to FSU - GO GREENWAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ballwonder

EOG Master

benny,

you are welcome...:cheers

It was nice to meet you...

P.S.

Ballwonder,

I am under 45 in the UNC game so I edited your post..

THE SHRINK

Sounds good, best of luck. You could have under 4.5 at this point and it looks great.

:cheers

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Shrinks best bet goes down in flames

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Shrink 1-1(-1) so far and Arky St not looking good at all for him

ballwonder

EOG Master

Looks like right now

Shrink 2-2

Edler 1 - 1

Both teams lost their best bets.

ballwonder

EOG Master

2 late losses for Edler.

Shrink 2-2

Edler 1-2

Ipp may have a crystal ball.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

The Shrink is hard at work shrinking his opponent's win % again! :LMAO

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Shrink gets the gift of a lifetime in the Washington game....unfucking real

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

-and DOWN the STRETCH they come
-will the tampa bay game be meaningfull?
-time will tell ,ya all give em hell.
:pop:eek:ij21349012io4j2w90

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Who's Dave Elder from the home page? Did he take Bill Edler's spot?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

how do they brake ties in this

ballwonder

EOG Master

how do they brake ties in this

The rules back a few years back was if they where tied the best bet would break the tie breaker. If both best bets won they would have another round. Since both best bets lost I could only imagine if tied after tommorow that it would be another round. But I dont think that happens as washington state looks to be a loss soon and that would drop Bill to 1-4.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

grats shrink
thxs bw wa s wondering how ties work if there was one .sounds like another round

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

PICKS FOR SEPTEMBER 12-14, 2009​

<TABLE cellPadding=2 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%" colSpan=5>[SIZE=+1]The Shrink[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>353</TD><TD>Air Force</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>331</TD><TD>BYU</TD><TD>-18</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>379</TD><TD>Arkansas St.</TD><TD>+21</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>305</TD><TD>N. Car.</TD><TD>UN45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>374</TD><TD>Ohio St.</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>470</TD><TD>Buccaneers</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>316</TD><TD>Northwestern</TD><TD>-20</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>[SIZE=+3]VS[/SIZE]</TD><TD width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%" colSpan=5>[SIZE=+1]Bill Elder[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>383</TD><TD>S. Florida</TD><TD>-24.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>368</TD><TD>Boise St.</TD><TD>-37.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>364</TD><TD>So. Miss.</TD><TD>-15</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>356</TD><TD>Washington St.</TD><TD>+2.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>345</TD><TD>Pitt.</TD><TD>-10.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>307</TD><TD>E. Carolina</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>342</TD><TD>Washington</TD><TD>-21</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- --><!--
Listen every day to the Leroy's Sports Hour

-->

? Copyright 2008, Leroy's, Las Vegas, Nevada. All odds are subject to change. All rights reserved. This information is for Nevada customers of Leroy's Race & Sports Books.​

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

PICKS FOR SEPTEMBER 12-14, 2009​

<TABLE border=1 cellPadding=2 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%" colSpan=5 align=middle>[SIZE=+1]The Shrink[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5 align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>353</TD><TD>Air Force</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>331</TD><TD>BYU</TD><TD>-18</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>379</TD><TD>Arkansas St.</TD><TD>+21</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>305</TD><TD>N. Car.</TD><TD>UN45</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>374</TD><TD>Ohio St.</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>470</TD><TD>Buccaneers</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>316</TD><TD>Northwestern</TD><TD>-20</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>[SIZE=+3]VS[/SIZE]</TD><TD width="50%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%" colSpan=5 align=middle>[SIZE=+1]Bill Elder[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5 align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>383</TD><TD>S. Florida</TD><TD>-24.5</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>368</TD><TD>Boise St.</TD><TD>-37.5</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>364</TD><TD>So. Miss.</TD><TD>-15</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>356</TD><TD>Washington St.</TD><TD>+2.5</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>345</TD><TD>Pitt.</TD><TD>-10.5</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>307</TD><TD>E. Carolina</TD><TD>+6</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>342</TD><TD>Washington</TD><TD>-21</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--

--><!--
Listen every day to the Leroy's Sports Hour

-->

? Copyright 2008, Leroy's, Las Vegas, Nevada. All odds are subject to change. All rights reserved. This information is for Nevada customers of Leroy's Race & Sports Books.​

told ya he'd go 2-5