Ace MLB plays 2009

HawkerJimbo73

EOG Member
Re: Ace MLB plays 2009

Ace, nice work on all you do, really don't want to hijack your thread, but I followed you from the RX and this is the only place I know of that I can get a hold of you...

Just a quick question about MyLine. Did anyone ever make a good spreadsheet for the NFL myline? If so, can I swap emails with you and get it somehow? Also, what ever came of the testing for your line on NCAA. Does it work just as well? Thanks a lot!

fast posted...running around today

Hou -121...................................$200
Laa under 9................................$300

update record later

best to all

marlee

EOG Member

Record 117-88 +$4180.00

KC under 9.5...................................$300

I'm not knocking Ace i have followed and made some nice $$ but its kind of hard to bet unders on teams this time of the year with relief pitching with ERA's of 5 or 6 starters go 5 or 6 then the runs start coming and coming

Write-up on the game

The ?under? is 14-6 in the last 20 meetings in Kansas City and is 26-12-1 in the last 39 meetings overall. I think that after a poor outing in his last start Jarrod Washburn will bounce back with a good game. Detroit has not been hitting lefties and is just 17-36-2 against lefty starters on the road.

Best to all

Ace

EOG Member

I'm not knocking Ace i have followed and made some nice $$ but its kind of hard to bet unders on teams this time of the year with relief pitching with ERA's of 5 or 6 starters go 5 or 6 then the runs start coming and coming
unders are 68% last 7 days in MLB! (from COVERS)2348ji23e

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

gambling gods are pissed at us for moving here--at least for baseball---
i am happy for you , ace, if this is the journey you choose to explore.
obviously the other place didn't appreciate you, while in fact, never
shows appreciation to any of it's key handicappers who bring success
and posters to the table.
not sure why we keep baseball on the table, so many games meaningless--if and only if you have the time or inclination you may offer me an explaination as to why baseball handicapping still works at this time of the season.
peace

hcskip

EOG Addicted

gambling gods are pissed at us for moving here--at least for baseball---
i am happy for you , ace, if this is the journey you choose to explore.
obviously the other place didn't appreciate you, while in fact, never
shows appreciation to any of it's key handicappers who bring success
and posters to the table.
not sure why we keep baseball on the table, so many games meaningless--if and only if you have the time or inclination you may offer me an explaination as to why baseball handicapping still works at this time of the season.
peace

I think that over 4000 posts, comments and accolades at "the other place" - on his baseball pick thread alone - prove that Ace-Ace has plenty of fans who appreciate what he has done. He is a popular and respected figure and your comment implying otherwise is pointless and without merit.

As far as to why continue to pick baseball - there are still plenty of opportunities out there. The dynamics have changed so that it's harder to find winners, but the winners are still there.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm 0-2 with Ace, but I know he's a good capper and I will continue to bet the games that we agree on.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

HCSKIP
IGNORANCE IS BLISS, ISN'T IT???
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES.
SPEAK NOT OF WHICH YOU ARE IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 0-2 with Ace, but I know he's a good capper and I will continue to bet the games that we agree on.

I was up to almost $6k before the all star break....it has slow down a bit

think I got two good ones today...I look at this as I cant lose both...I will go 1-1 even or win both

Thanks for the kind words:cheers AA

Record 117-90 +$3565.00

Minn-130................................$300
Sea +132................................$300

Ace

Record 118-91 +$3571.00

lucky on sea last night

Next

KC +100......................................$500.00

you can see why by

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 sizcache="10" sizset="17"><TBODY sizcache="10" sizset="17"><TR class=stathead><TD colSpan=13>Kansas City Royals at Cleveland Indians</TD><TD align=right colSpan=3>1:05 PM ET</TD></TR><TR class=colhead><TD> </TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4>Season</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=2>Rd/Hm</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=6>Last Start</TD><TD align=middle colSpan=3>Last 3 App</TD></TR><TR class=colhead><TD>STARTERS</TD><TD align=right>GS</TD><TD align=right>REC</TD><TD align=right>ERA</TD><TD align=right>AIP</TD><TD align=right>REC</TD><TD align=right>ERA</TD><TD align=left>DATE</TD><TD align=left>OPP</TD><TD align=right>DEC</TD><TD align=right>IP</TD><TD align=right>H</TD><TD align=right>ER</TD><TD align=right>REC</TD><TD align=right>IP</TD><TD align=right>ERA</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow sizcache="10" sizset="23"><TD sizcache="10" sizset="23">K. Davies (R)</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>7-9</TD><TD align=right>5.54</TD><TD align=right>5.0</TD><TD align=right>3-3</TD><TD align=right>2.92</TD><TD align=left sizcache="10" sizset="24">9/7</TD><TD align=left sizcache="10" sizset="25">LAA</TD><TD align=right>W</TD><TD align=right>5.0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>3-0</TD><TD align=right>17.0</TD><TD align=right>2.12</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow sizcache="10" sizset="26"><TD sizcache="10" sizset="26">C. Carrasco (R)</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0-1</TD><TD align=right>12.38</TD><TD align=right>4.0</TD><TD align=right>0-0</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=left sizcache="10" sizset="27">9/8</TD><TD align=left sizcache="10" sizset="28">TEX</TD><TD align=right>ND</TD><TD align=right>5.0</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0-1</TD><TD align=right>8.0</TD><TD align=right>12.38</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Write-up

Cleveland rookie Carlos Carrasco has gotten hit hard in both of his outings so far this year. He is 0-2 and has an ERA of 12.38. Kyle Davies has given up two runs or less in five of his last six outings and he has been outstanding over the last month. He's won all five of those quality starts. Kansas City got crushed last night and I think that they will bounce back here. Royals have won five of six and they are 7-3 in divisional games recently. The Indians are just 20-42 following a win.

Ace

that was easy in a day of football:cheers

Record 119-91 +$4071.00

back in the AM

Ace

had Stl on monday and it won..for only $200...when the forum when down I could not posted it...but my e-mail to those that had it got that pick

today

ATL Under 8.5......................................$200

Yo ace 2 questions. How do you get your emial? And how do you like the over/u der at 8?

sorry it took so long....no play for me on the over but it looks better that way

if you go to therx and hit my name ace-ace...than view you will see it.....but I'm not going to do one on one ...with two contest on the line ...the only way you get my picks before anyone else is to help in some way...I'm talking NFL football...Each person on that list has giving in some kind of time.....

Best to you

Ace-Ace

Geaux Tigers

EOG Member

Ace,

I'm over from the RX, a quiet follower for a couple of years now. MLB, NFL, and NCAA. Thanks for all you do, it is truly appreciated.