LOL Sabathia the whale -145

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Penny really has not been that bad with his stuff, although certainly subpar this year.

Fatty the whale Sabathia is very hittable by a good team.

anyone really want to give the red sox a lot of juice at Fenway, where they are very strong? 2938u4ji23

getcha fuckin brooms out :+waving-5

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: LOL Sabathia the whale -145

i'll be on cc.

i've been getting killed.

nuff said.

penny needs to hang in for maybe 5 innings, then the lights out red sox bullpen takes over, best in MLB. it isnt worth the juice they are charging you for the "better pitcher"

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

that's why i'm thinking cc first five, david price first five, gallardo first five, edwin jackson first five, and greinke first five. hoping to go 4/5

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

that's why i'm thinking cc first five, david price first five, gallardo first five, edwin jackson first five, and greinke first five. hoping to go 4/5

good idea if you like a starter, but dislike a bullpen matchup to go 1st 5. more people should think of that. Whale Sabathia is better than fat ass Penny. I wouldnt lay it, but good luck. 1st five is better than game for skankies bettors. red sox bullpen is pretty nasty.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

eh, just trying to find winners any way i can now. the last three weeks have been brutal in bases for me...

mofome

Banned

it will turn around WW. We need to get more and more game discussions going to help us all out. We have tons of guys posting picks and some discussion, but we need more.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

if it doesn't turn around soon i'm not gonna be able to give it any longer a chance to. two failed chases have my accounts hovering above "E"...

tripp

EOG Master

yankees win. sabathia has only been a top 3 pitcher in baseball over the past 2 years while Penny is an OK #5 guy, maybe #4.

Yankees and Red Sox are the two best teams in baseball. Of coarse the Yanks are going to be favored decently when they have a HUGE pitching advantage.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not sure what to think of this one...definitely can't lay that price on as road team.

Wade

EOG Master

The Yankees haven't beat the Red Sox all year and they're favored! I'm going to continue to ride the streak until the Yanks beat the Red Sox. Remember the Rockies 2 years ago? Perfect example to ride a winning streak. Red Sox plus money. :cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Penny really has not been that bad with his stuff, although certainly subpar this year.

Fatty the whale Sabathia is very hittable by a good team.

anyone really want to give the red sox a lot of juice at Fenway, where they are very strong? 2938u4ji23

getcha fuckin brooms out :+waving-5

:pop:

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I will never forget what he did for the Brewers. Brought some excitement back to the town and he gave his ALL, for a rental.