Mamon No Longer on any stiff list

mofome

Banned
Re: Mamon No Longer on any stiff list

I am no hero, I was just following mob instructions after Jman called the fbi. I did have regrets and changed my mind and have paid not only the difference in debt but everything and extra and still out 3 k for Jman. No hero at all.

People don't know the entire story and its not everyones business. At the end of the day, you paid up and then some. Plenty of people just disappear.

No gambling heros anywhere. Just some good guys shooting the shit and waiting for football.

:cheers

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

People don't know the entire story and its not everyones business. At the end of the day, you paid up and then some. Plenty of people just disappear.

No gambling heros anywhere. Just some good guys shooting the shit and waiting for football.

2nd the fact plenty of guys disappear period, hero NO far from it cause if he's playing big parlays which we all know are bad wagers, he should have been making payments to these people. I know I don't know all the facts but let's face it if you've been around the gambling circles enough, stiffs and deadbeats are everywhere and I believe only a small percentage of people would pay the money back and even less would give them more......Hero NO pat on the back YES, good to see Mamon did the right thing in the end.

mofome

Banned

2nd the fact plenty of guys disappear period, hero NO far from it cause if he's playing big parlays which we all know are bad wagers, he should have been making payments to these people. I know I don't know all the facts but let's face it if you've been around the gambling circles enough, stiffs and deadbeats are everywhere and I believe only a small percentage of people would pay the money back and even less would give them more......Hero NO pat on the back YES, good to see Mamon did the right thing in the end.

Fair enough Sharky.

J

joeybagadonuts

Ain't nothin but a peanut.
I hope we all will hit a big one this football season.
Mamon, don't carry to much cash on your way to vegas.
airport screening may be a bitch. :+cops-2+

I see you caught that idiotic post he made at RX as well?

Guy claims he is "big time" and is going he Vegas, he then proceeds to ask how he would be able to carry $20k in hundreds around town.

Clearly the guy is a clown, and have never had 20 dimes cash, or he would realize that 2 10k wads fit EASILY in your pants pockets without even a huge bulge.

I love his parlays too, btw. Glad he finally hit one. Too funny. :doh1

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Mo why haven't you tried getting yourself off that list , I was satisfactory about me being taken off after further investigation ..............

Mammon

EOG Master

I see you caught that idiotic post he made at RX as well?

Guy claims he is "big time" and is going he Vegas, he then proceeds to ask how he would be able to carry $20k in hundreds around town.

Clearly the guy is a clown, and have never had 20 dimes cash, or he would realize that 2 10k wads fit EASILY in your pants pockets without even a huge bulge.

I love his parlays too, btw. Glad he finally hit one. Too funny. :doh1

The thread was more about security with big cash while walking around in Vegas than how 20 k can fit in a pocket. You must have missed the point. It's cool not every one was gifted a brain.. nice handle too...

mofome

Banned

Mo why haven't you tried getting yourself off that list , I was satisfactory about me being taken off after further investigation ..............

If WVU wants to call me a 'slow pay paid in full', I guess he will. I don't put much stock in what WVU says, my credibility here isn't questioned. I focus on helping people out, not worrying about silly shit like that. This ordeal has nothing to do with the list.

Thank you for your concern. But that guys list doesn't suggest that I owe anyone.

Have a nice day.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I am no hero, I was just following mob instructions after Jman called the fbi. I did have regrets and changed my mind and have paid not only the difference in debt but everything and extra and still out 3 k for Jman. No hero at all.

Is this/was this really true? I find it kind of hard to believe, that anyone in involved in the gray area of gambling business would actually call the feds?

Kind of like a bookie ratting out another bookie? I would worry about what comes around goes around.

PO69

EOG Master

What has happened then Mo? I think that it is weird as well.

What WILL HAPPEN is that this forum will lose MAMON to another forum in a New York minute

Halifax

EOG Senior Member

What has happened then Mo? I think that it is weird as well.

What WILL HAPPEN is that this forum will lose MAMON to another forum in a New York minute

Put your hat back on your large head ... no more handouts for you from Mamon. Go get a job.

WVU

EOG Master

If WVU wants to call me a 'slow pay paid in full', I guess he will. I don't put much stock in what WVU says, my credibility here isn't questioned. I focus on helping people out, not worrying about silly shit like that. This ordeal has nothing to do with the list.

Thank you for your concern. But that guys list doesn't suggest that I owe anyone.

Have a nice day.

I didn't see this earlier. I haven't exactly been updating the stiff list thread as I do not want to bump it. I did post that all slow pay, but paid in full posters would be removed. I had my fun with that thread and it did serve its purpose. Now it bores me so I have moved on.

I didn't see this earlier. I haven't exactly been updating the stiff list thread as I do not want to bump it. I did post that all slow pay, but paid in full posters would be removed. I had my fun with that thread and it did serve its purpose. Now it bores me so I have moved on.

Then why did u bring up the crap elsewhere regarding joeybadonuts if u are bored with this topic and since you say you have moved on? :pop:

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

Then why did u bring up the crap elsewhere regarding joeybadonuts if u are bored with this topic and since you say you have moved on? :pop:

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

because it isn't crap. Why are you egging me on?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is there anyway to see the fat Mexican in the Joeybags ID controversy?

PO69

EOG Master

Is there anyway to see the fat Mexican in the Joeybags ID controversy?

I have to wonder if that is IN FACT Joey! Too much of his fucking story was crazy to me. Now I dont know most of the story, but here is what I understand.

1 year ago or so, he loses his wallet.........................Ok fair enough, I have lost my wallet around 3 times in the past 5 years alone! NEver before that, but have lost it 3 times in the past 5 years.............................

Now I can believe that, well sort of believe it..................... But lets say that is 100% true........................... Now where the hell is he hanging out anyway..................... He claims that he is NOT MEXICAN, but a Fat Mexican stole his wallet...............................................

Now on to the greatest part of his story.............. First of all, a little background. What % of posters EVEN AT this site have had an account at CW? Maybe 20% and we are gamblers..................................

What % of overall gamblers are in deed hispanic? Not very much............ But we are NOW LEAD to believe that this same FAT MEXICAN (Which he would never even cut his lawn) all of a sudden decides to "steal his identity" by opening an account at creditwagering of all places?????????????? How would he even have heard about that site?? Hell at least 50% of the posters that post here dont know what it is!

Now on to the part that wasnt explained well enough for me....................How would a book believe that a FAT MEXICAN was in deed joey if Joey's name was lets say Frank Smith for instance?........

Maybe it is just me, but something isnt right about this story! I would like to see that picture and name under the picture...........

How am I egging you on?

I am simply calling you out on being hypocritical...

You came in here to post that you no longer were interested in your stiff list thread and that it bored you..

Your actions involving joeybagadonuts don't support what u just stated in that post...

THE SHRINK

PO69

EOG Master

SHRINK, joeybagoshit deserved it though.

He is ALWAYS the first one to come and talk shit about posters

Timetopay

EOG Master

How am I egging you on?

I am simply calling you out on being hypocritical...

You came in here to post that you no longer were interested in your stiff list thread and that it bored you..

Your actions involving joeybagadonuts don't support what u just stated in that post...

THE SHRINK

not exactly true. He did not update the list with Joeys name.

Because he is bored with the thread and work involved doesnt mean he would not still like a piece of some of his biggest "enemies"

not exactly true. He did not update the list with Joeys name.

Because he is bored with the thread and work involved doesnt mean he would not still like a piece of some of his biggest "enemies"

Oh, is that the agenda here? :+clueless

Thanks for filling me in...

I have to wonder if that is IN FACT Joey! Too much of his fucking story was crazy to me. Now I dont know most of the story, but here is what I understand.

1 year ago or so, he loses his wallet.........................Ok fair enough, I have lost my wallet around 3 times in the past 5 years alone! NEver before that, but have lost it 3 times in the past 5 years.............................

Now I can believe that, well sort of believe it..................... But lets say that is 100% true........................... Now where the hell is he hanging out anyway..................... He claims that he is NOT MEXICAN, but a Fat Mexican stole his wallet...............................................

Now on to the greatest part of his story.............. First of all, a little background. What % of posters EVEN AT this site have had an account at CW? Maybe 20% and we are gamblers..................................

What % of overall gamblers are in deed hispanic? Not very much............ But we are NOW LEAD to believe that this same FAT MEXICAN (Which he would never even cut his lawn) all of a sudden decides to "steal his identity" by opening an account at creditwagering of all places?????????????? How would he even have heard about that site?? Hell at least 50% of the posters that post here dont know what it is!

Now on to the part that wasnt explained well enough for me....................How would a book believe that a FAT MEXICAN was in deed joey if Joey's name was lets say Frank Smith for instance?........

Maybe it is just me, but something isnt right about this story! I would like to see that picture and name under the picture...........

and what if he had a CW card in his wallet?

WVU

EOG Master

apples and oranges Shrinky. This has nothing to do with my stiff list and has nothing to do with this thread. This is a Mamon thread

PO69

EOG Master

and what if he had a CW card in his wallet?

Well Ok, but if that was the case, then he would have ALREADY sent in his ID. And didnt he say that he never had an account at CW?

Also, if the guy who took the wallet opened the account himself, then WHY ON EARTH would he not just use Joey's picture on the ID? I mean he doesnt matter anyway?

But of course JOEY could have done this though just to give his an "OUT" when he lost!

Well Ok, but if that was the case, then he would have ALREADY sent in his ID. And didnt he say that he never had an account at CW?

Also, if the guy who took the wallet opened the account himself, then WHY ON EARTH would he not just use Joey's picture on the ID? I mean he doesnt matter anyway?

But of course JOEY could have done this though just to give his an "OUT" when he lost!

oh i have no idea about the whole situation let alone any of it...just throwing that out there

PO69

EOG Master

I am only this to joey since payback can be a bitch!!!

Of course he could actually respond and tell the story again and change a bunch of the facts to make it SOMEWHAT believeable. Right now, most of it is obviously not true

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO rumor is that the picture is the one of you witht he deck of cards shirt.

Now wouldnt that be a hoot...

Mo friends not on the list anymore so it bores you. Who knew pal?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

egging you on? You made some bullshit up and joey and myself. Talk like you want to grow up and get over the dumb shit and.....then that. Don't put my name in some scam shit. All I did was help someone out. As usual. You find a way to make it a negative and discount something positive that I did. As usual, you make a big deal out of nothing and make a positive a negative.

mofome

Banned

SHRINK, joeybagoshit deserved it though.

He is ALWAYS the first one to come and talk shit about posters

No he didnt. He isnt on any list and any info anyone has is info he gave people.