HOW MANY CLOSERS GET SHAFTED TONIGHT

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Its almost getting to the point where calling them closers is a joke.:+textinb3 The 9th innings has become a white knuckle ride for punters no matter what the score is, :pop:no one feels safe :doh1

One way of eleviating the problem is encorporating my bankroll management strategy ( in the Tech Forum) and hedging with the overflow bank at its premium rate (if you cant work out the odds, you shouldnt be betting)

Hence ( as Oldmanted used to say) no worries, just plain sailing. Not sure how the sharps on here with their 2% EV stuck up their arse nonsense views this but hey, this is the real world of gambling, not some equation that gives a sad punter an orgasm.
No doubt these Jokers will pipe in with their usual nonsense on how to beat the Books.:+textinb3:cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: HOW MANY CLOSERS GET SHAFTED TONIGHT

I think most of the bullpens are paid to give the lead up judging by their performance. 2938u4ji23

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: HOW MANY CLOSERS GET SHAFTED TONIGHT

I think most of the bullpens are paid to give the lead up judging by their performance. 2938u4ji23

The answer is put this in your favour, either betting that will happen or laying the situation on the exchanges that offer in running. However, as I said, make your own exchange up by having that extra bank.
:cheers