Ya ever noticed that the RW "Commentators" have ZIPPP sense of humors?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Franken was a damn comic on SNL before doing on air commentary and
then becoming a Senator

Stewart is as funny as it gets on cable tv

Maher is a stand up comic

Olbermann has his moments

Stephanie Miller is brilliantly smart and also a stand up comic

NAME ONE FROM THE RIGHT WHO IS FUNNY? I MEAN .. SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE ELSE TO LAUGH OVER A COMMENT ....

I guess Joe the Plumber has to be the vote just because of the laughter that follows when Mr Fuckin War Correspondent is "coming live from his FOX NEWS UNDERGROUND NAZI BUNKER ..."

There AIN'T ONE DAMN SINGLE RIGHT COMMENTATOR WHO HAS WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A SENSE OF HUMOR AS LAUGHING WHEN BECK CALLS KATRINA VICTIMS SCUMBAGS DOES NOT COUNT ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Ya ever noticed that the RW "Commentators" have ZIPPP sense of humors?

Hoffa:

he used to but he is a SHELL OF HIMSELF when he sold out

I used to find him brilliantly funny but his daily masturbation of O'Reilly
has all but dissolved his natural sense of humor

A waste of brilliant talent and its too bad ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

HERE WAS FOX NEWS ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO TAKE ON STEWART'S FORMAT AND IT BOMBED BIG TIME !!!

President Rush Limbaugh. Half Hour News Hour

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/watch-vfl94893.swf" style="" id="movie_player" name="movie_player" bgcolor="#000000" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="usef=0&fmt_map=34/0/9/0/115,5/0/7/0/0&video_id=KCl_--E3T2c&l=106&sk=82s8p8Wd45LA6cqsYE6vEkGSIv62UJbzC&is_doubleclick_tracked=1&vq=null&t=vjVQa1PpcFP_C-d6ezgRYU_vWFWz72ZqEN4-LEGcCFU=&hl=en&plid=AARpNHDD2uvBhNlA&keywords=Joel%2CSurnow%2CRush%2CLimbaugh%2CAnn%2CCoulter%2CPresident%2Chalf%2Chour%2Cnews&cr=US&playnext=0&enablejsapi=1" width="480" height="385">

I came across him on the radio this morning and he was making some cracks about the OctoMom that were pretty funny.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He must be back on drugs

I guess having to call O'Reilly "SIR" would break anyone